XWE SCW

XWE SCW

March 15th, 2010, 1:03 am #1

its pretty funny, I was at the xwe reunion show this past sat...its sad that they drew more in one night (and havent ran for almost 3 yrs) than paul harley has drawn in all of his shows in logan combined. xwe drew probably well over 250

a worker
a worker

March 15th, 2010, 4:39 am #2

yea... so this is to david lanning, paul harley.. bull miller and you other quacks that say corey mason killed logan ohio... fuck you!

if logan is so dead... then why did mason outdraw hatchet... scw... pwa... and anyone else that attempts something in logan.

btw... any of you that want to put a show on in logan... get ahold of mason or you can just blast him out of jealousy.... doesn't matter.

Corey Mason
Corey Mason

March 15th, 2010, 5:29 am #3

to sum it up.

I laugh in the face of all you critics that talk shit about me and running a wrestling fed. I drew 250... the largest crowd to attend a wrestling event in logan for the past 15 years.

thank you to the guys that worked for me... and for anyone that wants to run a show in logan... you can give me a call on the PROPER way of doing it lol.

and as for paul, lanning you guys that think your stuff is good... just keep it out of logan...

Last edited by indymessageboard on March 15th, 2010, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 15th, 2010, 6:12 am #4

its pretty funny, I was at the xwe reunion show this past sat...its sad that they drew more in one night (and havent ran for almost 3 yrs) than paul harley has drawn in all of his shows in logan combined. xwe drew probably well over 250
Great Show, made money for the Commnity Center, put on a great show, and had the fans wanting more at the end.

Seems like all the crap that the "pro" Promoters say is just that a bunch of crap. You see folks, say what you want about Corey, but he has never insulted the fans that came to his shows, he gave them a show for their money, and the "yard tards" that you idiots like to throw names at have always entertained the fans.

Isn't that what it is all about, entertaining the people. No I forget to you guys it is about how you "own the Town". How you are the best because you are trained professionals.

I laugh in your faces. From now on get a damn clue as to how to entertain the fans, not "have exclusitivity, and own a town".

Great job Corey. It was the best show I have seen in Logan in a long time.

Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling
Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling

March 15th, 2010, 9:52 am #5

I have never claimed to own Logan or any town/area. "New Blood" drew between 200-225 in March 2009; I'm happy with that. However, I was not happy with the way that the management of the community center treated myself and my staff.

For the money that the community center was paid by me, they did not follow through with their end of the agreement. So, I decided not to have shows there after March 2009. If anyone is willing to put up with the way that they conduct business; go for it. But I am not willing to pay $600 for a one night rental to a building with no heat/air conditioning.

A lot of people busted their asses Saturday night to help the community center; hopefully they appreciate those that took the day off work, traveled in for the show, etc. to help the community center with funding.

March 15th, 2010, 2:16 pm #6

to sum it up.

I laugh in the face of all you critics that talk shit about me and running a wrestling fed. I drew 250... the largest crowd to attend a wrestling event in logan for the past 15 years.

thank you to the guys that worked for me... and for anyone that wants to run a show in logan... you can give me a call on the PROPER way of doing it lol.

and as for paul, lanning you guys that think your stuff is good... just keep it out of logan...

For a punk that had a call from the commission about running legal again. You are no better. And i beleive you were told to have the permit money by 10 am friday. And than again you had to borrow a promoters lics from someone. Now know one owns Logan.And not even a back yarder like you can tell anyone or promotion to say talk to you. You own no rights to anything. Be legal. Or dont run. Has you found out. Being or using the excuse of it is a benifit doesnt work does it? And i am sure you scare know one with your bullshit. I am glad the show made money for the benifit. But beleive one thing. You dont own Logan punk. And i am also sure Paul Harley will be back.

Corey
Corey

March 15th, 2010, 5:10 pm #7

I have never claimed to own Logan or any town/area. "New Blood" drew between 200-225 in March 2009; I'm happy with that. However, I was not happy with the way that the management of the community center treated myself and my staff.

For the money that the community center was paid by me, they did not follow through with their end of the agreement. So, I decided not to have shows there after March 2009. If anyone is willing to put up with the way that they conduct business; go for it. But I am not willing to pay $600 for a one night rental to a building with no heat/air conditioning.

A lot of people busted their asses Saturday night to help the community center; hopefully they appreciate those that took the day off work, traveled in for the show, etc. to help the community center with funding.
Larry, yes they did treat you wrong, but that was also the old crew. There is now some new owners since you were there last. It is nowhere NEAR 600 dollars to rent out the building. It is extremely cheap. You did put on a great show and a great draw. Nothing of what I said applied to you, my actual post before the one you saw that the indywebmaster deleted actually complimented OHW for everything they did do.

and to the rest of you... i'm not claiming that I own a town.. i'm just laughing in the faces of the people that said that I KILLED the town.. that is all. YOu all seem to have taken something very far out of context.. is there something you are holding deep inside that you really need to exert.

And about Paul coming back to Logan... actually he is no longer welcome at the center because he couldn't follow rules and there are no other buildings in Logan to run a show in.

and about the license. At first i didn't think it was neccessary for me to pay 300 dollars to get a year license when i was doing one show. When Paul kept calling the commission and i found out that the license wasn't paid for... i didn't have enough time to file for one on my own, get my own license and the permit. So that is why i went with someone else. Believe me.. i can afford to get the full license and do highly consider it still to this minute so then renegade promoters like paul could rent it out and use it since they have the inability to get one.

YOu see I followed all the rules that commission, the gentleman that rented the license to me, and the building asked.

now this mystery SCW supporter or whatever... thanks for your input.. but really your posting on here so your opinion doesn't care. Facts are Facts and when the entire building chants one more show when your show is over.. that kind of says something.

Those guys put on one hell of a show... and if they are such "yard tards" why did the crowd stand and chant for one more show or chant XWE... when did that happen for SCW or PWA?

March 15th, 2010, 6:49 pm #8

Larry you happened to deal with the old owners. There are new owners, and a new attitude at the center. The Logan-Hocking Activity Center is very practical to rent, and the new management will work with anyone who is willing to follow the rules.

I do not know who has the information they have but again rumors in the indie wrestling world are b.s. again.

Paul Harley will not be back at the center. I found out in my talks to the commission that he did not have his own license, nor did he have any permits for his shows. We have to protect our building so the rule of showing us a permit to operate by noon the day before the show applies to everyone, not just Corey. The law says the "permit must be posted at the box office". In order for that to happen we must have the permit. Paul and his crew decided to drink, and smoke in the building even after being asked not to. He was argumentative, and had an attitude. Something else that is not appropriate for a center such as ours.

The Logan-Hocking Activity Center is looking forward to working with any organization that is willing to act like adults, and operate above board. For anyone interested in coming to the center for any reason not just wrestling here are the rules.

1. Smoking is not legal in any public building in the state of Ohio. Thus will not be permitted in our building. Anyone smoking in our building will be asked to leave.

2. We are a family friendly location. Alchohol is not permitted anywhere in the building. Anyone caught with alchohol will be asked to leave, and not allowed to use the building again.

3. The rent for the center is very practical, and price will be quoted to anyone calling the center. We have allowed some to pay the night of the rental but unfortunately as happens with things some times folks have taken advantage of this so now a deposit must be paid, of at least half on the rental fee, and the remaining portion must be paid by noon the day before the rental.

4. If anyone renting the building wishes to have The Logan-Hocking Activity Center assist with marketing an additional $25 fee must be paid.

5. Any "adult language" is strictly forbidden on any rental that the general public is invited.

The Logan-Hocking Activity Center is a non profit family friendly organization. Our goal "is to lessen the impact of drug use, and juevenile delequency on our youth and families through providing entertainment and family building activities". Our rules, public rentals, and activities reflect this goal and must be adhered to.

Thank you

Bradley Finnearty Marketing and Public Relations Director The Logan-Hocking Activity Center.

March 15th, 2010, 7:02 pm #9

For a punk that had a call from the commission about running legal again. You are no better. And i beleive you were told to have the permit money by 10 am friday. And than again you had to borrow a promoters lics from someone. Now know one owns Logan.And not even a back yarder like you can tell anyone or promotion to say talk to you. You own no rights to anything. Be legal. Or dont run. Has you found out. Being or using the excuse of it is a benifit doesnt work does it? And i am sure you scare know one with your bullshit. I am glad the show made money for the benifit. But beleive one thing. You dont own Logan punk. And i am also sure Paul Harley will be back.
LMAOROF

You are a complete idiot aren't you.

The point of my last post was to tell you all about "owning" a town. That type of thought is over. The fans are much more sophisticated than they were just a few years ago. The W.W.E. has pretty much put your favorite word "kayfabe" to rest. The old time things are bull, and you all most come into the 21st century. The fans wanted to be entertained, not talked down to, not treated like they do not have a brain.

When Corey brought out his entire roster at the end of the show, his fans didn't freak out, they didn't wonder why a heal was standing next to a face, they loved it.

Grow the hell up. Learn from this, get a clue, and move the f on.

March 15th, 2010, 7:05 pm #10

Just so you, and everyone else knows.

Larry dealt with a guy that ran a lot of business away from the center. The building was taken over by a new owner, and a new attitude towards the people of the area.

The Center now has heat, air condtiontioning "except not air conditioned in the main gym".

The rental fees are greatly lower than the 600 Larry was charged.

Stop by for a visit to the Center, you will see it is a great place.