WVWA?

WVWA?

Frank the Tank
Frank the Tank

July 31st, 2011, 9:32 pm #1

I head the WVWA was closing, heard Wildcat was selling his ring. Is this true?

July 31st, 2011, 10:19 pm #2

no he isnt

July 31st, 2011, 10:35 pm #3

I wish he would.

August 1st, 2011, 1:22 am #4

its a death trap the ring is stiff and will shorten your career

August 1st, 2011, 2:17 am #5

Don't you guys like using carpet padding to bump on?

August 1st, 2011, 2:38 am #6

we actually like some padding that why it is a deathtrap, there is no padding

August 1st, 2011, 4:20 am #7

That ring and promotion will only die if you lower it into molten steel, like the Terminator.

August 1st, 2011, 5:03 am #8

I have worked countless matches in that ring. If you think it doesn't have enough padding then you my friend are a fucking pussy. I would rather work a hundred matches in a stiff ring than work in a high spots cushioned ring. You want the fans to believe that a ring is stiff and not let them see you bounce off the mat in a high spots style ring.

August 1st, 2011, 6:24 am #9

then im a pussy but a smart pussy. ill go longer than you tough guy

Tri State fan
Tri State fan

August 6th, 2011, 10:37 pm #10

HAHAHA, here is the truth about Greg and WVWA, This fan old piece of crap at one time was a good wrestler and tried to have a place for guys to work. But over the years his wife, Richard Arpin, Johnny Hard, and others have made Greg in to a lier, and a thief just like Arpin was. Now he has half trained or untrained boys running the so called promotion and killing every town they are in. I have talked to people that first hand saw Greg tearing down APWA posters in Parkersburg for their one show and he trashes everyone else. Greg, Brock, and Tiny Tim Patterson both believe they are gods gift to businessand know it all. I can tell everyone who cares that these guys don't know jack. No protion will use these guys other then their friends and people they BS. If I was looking for bookings I would be working APWA, Remix, AIW, IWA EC, BCW, and places that know how to draw money, Advertise, and sell gimmicks without screwing people. But I don't have a need for indy wrestling because I have moved on with a better life and growing inside and out.

So Peace out with your Piece out