wvwa greenwood, wv show

wvwa greenwood, wv show

wvguy
wvguy

November 6th, 2011, 6:21 pm #1

I attended the WVWA event last night and all the people that they promised to be there were a no show, Doink the Clown, Necro and Virgil. They did bring Tommy Gibson in but was it them. I was sitting there and heard WVWA,KCWE,APW,LPW and all I could think is WTF! How many feds does it take to almost fill a small building like that. Also with all those feds that were involved I wonder how many attendees actually paid for the show. I'm sorry to put anybody down but most matches had so many errors and anybody could see the kicks and punches were not hitting, and one last thing why say that you are starting at 7pm when it don't start until 7:30 or 8:00. This will be my last point, Main Event = 3 teenages enough said!

November 6th, 2011, 8:58 pm #2

Are you really surprised? Honestly?

November 6th, 2011, 10:05 pm #3

The only thing that suprises me is that Wildcat didnt put himself in the main event lol

November 6th, 2011, 11:56 pm #4

I attended the WVWA event last night and all the people that they promised to be there were a no show, Doink the Clown, Necro and Virgil. They did bring Tommy Gibson in but was it them. I was sitting there and heard WVWA,KCWE,APW,LPW and all I could think is WTF! How many feds does it take to almost fill a small building like that. Also with all those feds that were involved I wonder how many attendees actually paid for the show. I'm sorry to put anybody down but most matches had so many errors and anybody could see the kicks and punches were not hitting, and one last thing why say that you are starting at 7pm when it don't start until 7:30 or 8:00. This will be my last point, Main Event = 3 teenages enough said!
You expected them to show? You bought a ticket? You mean Wrath and Dominic were not five star matchs? Two highly TRAINED(LMAO)wrestlers could not keep you into the show? What about Wildcrap you mean all his 20+ years in the biz he fell short of expatiation? Friend next time save your money and watch bum fighting on youtube.........

November 7th, 2011, 1:46 am #5

If you really wanna see top guys in that area go see IWA-East Coast or APWA... Necro works for both of them.

November 7th, 2011, 2:41 pm #6

APWA isnt no better than WVWA they are a shit company too.

November 7th, 2011, 11:34 pm #7

So hey just curious, who had the best match on the show?

November 8th, 2011, 2:34 am #8

you ever hear CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE, and who was the main if ur so fucking smart

November 8th, 2011, 2:34 am #9

and where the hell do u get the APW at ?

November 8th, 2011, 3:49 am #10

So hey just curious, who had the best match on the show?
Probably the Tommy Gibson fight, that's after it got started. In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out In/Out. LOL