WRW tonight

WRW tonight

Aaron
Aaron

May 4th, 2012, 5:58 pm #1

On the card Ryan Ross Justin Tyme Jimmy Nutts Mr C. Ian Cross Crazii Shea J-RU Shadow Scott Sarin Bay City Thrashers Big Buddha and Stryder

S. Connellsville Resident
S. Connellsville Resident

May 4th, 2012, 6:38 pm #2

Don't forget about the big protest going on in front of the S.C.V.F.D. right before the show. Should make for an interesting evening. Even heard channel 4 is gonna drop in and find out why people are protesting the show. That can't be good for Josh & Aaron's business! Maybe you might consider doing business with a scumbag who steals from benefit shows!

May 4th, 2012, 11:07 pm #3

I don't know Aaron or Josh, but I do know Bill. There is no way that they don't know what Bill has done. And knowing that, and still doing business with him makes them
Just as guilty.

May 4th, 2012, 11:29 pm #4

On the card Ryan Ross Justin Tyme Jimmy Nutts Mr C. Ian Cross Crazii Shea J-RU Shadow Scott Sarin Bay City Thrashers Big Buddha and Stryder
Don't know how true it is, but I just heard they drew 10 paid.

May 5th, 2012, 1:09 am #5

10 is wrong it was more like 17-19 paid.

May 5th, 2012, 1:45 am #6

The PA comish was also present.

May 5th, 2012, 3:30 am #7

10 is wrong it was more like 17-19 paid.
Wrong! There was 10 paid. And it was mostly workers friends and family. The place was empty. I am sure pics will surface.

May 5th, 2012, 3:33 am #8

A reliable source who was there and took pics counted 27

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah

May 5th, 2012, 3:51 am #9

Bad turn you need to promote better with that said at least it was better the most in the area wish you guys luck and work on promoteing and you do better

May 5th, 2012, 4:54 am #10

A reliable source who was there and took pics counted 27
I saw the pics on Facebook. No way was there 27. Did your source take into account who were the firehall staff? They don't pay. I'm not talking about the food vendors neither. And most were friends and family. I saw the few that go to all the local shows, and it was maybe 10-12 paid. Sorry but that is karma.