Wrestler claims Beyond Wrestling is Backyard Wrestling

Wrestler claims Beyond Wrestling is Backyard Wrestling

Vic Venom
Vic Venom

November 2nd, 2010, 12:13 am #1

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

November 2nd, 2010, 12:18 am #2

beyond wrestling has been this way since it came to be. why all of a sudden is there a huge hate movement for the place?

November 2nd, 2010, 12:39 am #3

Because Drew/Denver presented it to people as something totally different and dragged Christian Faith and AIW's names thru the mud in his backyard playland.

November 2nd, 2010, 12:43 am #4

November 2nd, 2010, 3:45 am #5

Whats the difference between Beyond Wrestling and backyard wrestling? The ONLY difference is they are trained. However its sad to watch workers marking out for other workers. If you have to "work" for Beyond Wrestling, it doesn't say much for your career. Its not far off from working for that HBW company or whatever in all honesty. Infact its pretty much the same exact thing, just with athletes.

November 2nd, 2010, 4:15 am #6

why would anyone want to work for a company with no fans? Do they think other workers are going to give them some insight? Geez working infront of the fans is what makes wrestling fun to do, the rest is just practice. It makes no sense and how could anyone take it seriously?

November 2nd, 2010, 5:09 am #7

who said most of the guys doing Beyond are trained????

KRAZY THUNG NUTZ IS BEYOND ALL YALL FAGGOTZ!
KRAZY THUNG NUTZ IS BEYOND ALL YALL FAGGOTZ!

November 2nd, 2010, 3:30 pm #8

DAMN I CHECKED OUT DIS BEYOND SHIOT AND IT WAS DA MUTAFUGGIN BOMB DIGGITY!!!

DIS IS WAHT BACKYARDIN IS ALL BOUT. JUST YO AND YALL BOYZ HIGH AZ FUCK HAVIN A GOOD MUTHAFUCGGIN TIME! ANIT NON EOF DEEZ NINJAS TRAINED AND THEY PUTTIN ON A BETTER SHOW THAN ALL YALL WEST VIRGINIA FAGGOTZ EVER WISH YALL COLD!

DEEZ BICTHES WRESTIN CAUSE DEY LOVE WRESRTLIN. AINT NO MARKS TOO TALK SHIT! YALL HATIN ON BETYOND CAUSE YALL TRAINED BUTCHES WISH YO COULD HAVE A SHOW AS FLY AS DEM AND DO MOVES AS KOOL AS DEY DO!

IF DEY LET FANZ IN DA BUILDING DEY WOOLD SELL DA FUCK OUT AND MAKE MO MONEY DEN YOU TRAINED MARKS AND LYING FAGGOTS BUT DEY DONT WANNA MAKE NO MOMEY CAUSE DEY LOVE WRESTIN AND LOVE TO FUCK EACH OTHER UP AND GET FUCKED UP AND ONCE YALL MAKE MONEY DATS WHEN POLITICVS AND OLD SKOOL FAGGOTS GET IN DA WAY!

SO I FORMLY ENDORSIN BEYONF MUTHAFUGGIN WRESTIN AZ DA GREASTIN BAKCYARD PROMOTIN IN DA WORLD EVEN BETTER THAN JUGGALO WRESTIN ENTERTAINMENTY MY PROMOTION I9N SOUTHWEST DETROITY.

IF ANY A YALL BEYOND WRESTAS FIND YOSELF IN SOUTHWEST DETROIT HOLLA AT YO BOY KRAZY THUNG NUTZ AN WE CAN DO A CROSS PROMOTION AND I WONT LET NO FANS IN TA SEE IT CAUSE DEY DONT DESERVE TO SEE HOW FLY YALL IZ.

KEEP YARDIN MY NINJAZ. MUCH LOVE FROM DA DARK CARNIVAL.

AND ALL YALL JEAOUS TRAINED BITCHES WHO LOOK DOWN ON YARDIN CAN SUCK MY BIG WHITE COCK CAUSE DA HATCHET MAN GONNA MURDER YO IN DA NIGHT WHILE YOU SLEEPIN LIKE A FUGGIN FAGGOT AZZ BITCH AZZ SLEEPING FAGGOT BITCH

AZZ

KRAZY THUN NUTZLL FUK YO UP.

CHECK ME OUT ON TWTTER HOMEY

November 2nd, 2010, 6:17 pm #9

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Posted on Nov 2, 2010, 12:22 PM

November 2nd, 2010, 8:18 pm #10

Has MDogg 20 Matt Cross done stuff with Beyond? I saw his pic there in the border of the promo.