Wrestlemania SUCKED

Wrestlemania SUCKED

April 4th, 2011, 3:16 am #1

what do you guys think.....danielson screwed over just one of many terrible moves main was the shits

April 4th, 2011, 3:42 am #2

Yea the Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan match was scraped from the ppv and turned into some sort of a dark match Battle Royal. I thought overall, Wrestlemania was too predictable and very boring! Not worth the price! YAWNNNNNN!

April 4th, 2011, 3:49 am #3

It was not that bad. The people there live sure seemed to like it all too. Some stuff did not live up to the hype, others did fine. Its just nothing went above expectations, which is the main flaw

April 4th, 2011, 7:30 am #4

what do you guys think.....danielson screwed over just one of many terrible moves main was the shits
jerry lawler & michael cole was horrible!
the 8 man tag was 3 minutes long, also horrible!
Edge vs Del Rio as opener...horrible!
Cody Rhodes worked horrible...

Triple H & Undertaker was match of the night...
Orton and Punk was good to...

The ending of the WWE Title Match was horrible as well...

This is one of the worst Wrestlemanias ever...I wasted $55 on it to.......

OVERALL- dissapointed!

April 4th, 2011, 11:11 am #5

Why did HHH break the chair head shot policy?,Cole and Lawler....worst than Vince and Bret,How bout the botch in the Miz Cena match?But the Miz hype vid was cool.WM was not the best,but Im ok with it.

DS
DS

April 4th, 2011, 12:29 pm #6

HHH/Taker match of the night? Really? REALLY? no fuckin way... that match was total shit.

edge/del rio was solid but completelystupid being the opener.

rhodes/mysterio was better than i thought it would be. rhodes has come a long way since the last time i seen him on raw. funny commentary during this match.

8 man tag was EVERYTHING that it should have been. nobody wanted to see this match so instead of putting the fans thru hell they gave us just what we needed - Kane and Kofi got some hang time, Santino hit the Cobra, and show blasted dude in the face. i aint complaining about a 3 minute match at all.

orton/punk = match of the night hands down.

snooki's tag match... morrison's starship pain to the outside was sick, and so far wwe got lucky when it comes to the jersey shore girls cause snooki can actually do shit lol.

cole/lawler... man i feel bad for jerry. come on vinny mac cant u give the dude the satisfaction of WINNING at his one and only match at wrestlemania? the match sucked aside from the "stunning aftermath". i dont get why they needed to reverse the decision but hey TEAM COLE CHALENGES TAKER NEXT YEAR! STREAK vs. STREAK!!!

Taker/H was horrible. id say 50% of the reason i even got hyped for mania this year was because of this match. big fan of both guys but come on, when H gave 2 pedigrees and 15 chairshots and then just backed of and leaned on the ropes for 5 minutes instead of pinning him you cant say you wernt sittin at home chanting BORING cause i sure as hell was. plus Taker didnt even have hell's gate locked in right. oh and also what was with the guy checking on taker after the match lookin at his watch and then taker pretending to be dead and shit... stupid.

miz/cena was a really good match as well. the rocks involvement was just right.

over all id give the show a B-

-D.S.

April 4th, 2011, 1:09 pm #7

B-?!?, We weren't watching the same mania, but thats your opinion! How do no titles change hands? How do the tag titles not get defended? We couldn't even get a womens title to change hands! To me it seemed like everybody was going through the motions! To have king and cole out there was bad, They should of had a different announce team for the entire show! The 3 min 8 man was the best match and that is sad! I would of loved to see Booker T "Bookend" lawler though, That would of added some much needed heat for the show instead of Austin and lawler attacking Josh which made no sense! But it goes back to the point that when you're on top of the business you can do whatever you want, and that is what the WWE did with this! I give it an F...Worst Wrestlemania.........EVER!

April 4th, 2011, 2:11 pm #8

Yes, the show was not up to expectations but it's not the worst one ever. You guys must have super schzoid anxiety disorder or something. Yeesh.
Last edited by indymessageboard on April 5th, 2011, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 4th, 2011, 2:47 pm #9

And you're the type that will settle for anything! When people spend hard earned money for something that is susposed to be billed as "spectacular", then you want your moneys worth!

April 4th, 2011, 3:05 pm #10

everyone of you goofs will order it again next year, and pick it apart.again, cause thats what you do.

You start the show with a hot match. booking 101. your two choices were edge vs del rio or orton vs punk. Orton vs punk is a match that people care about more. so they went with the B team title match.

People have complained that they put Snookie before the main event. Its just like putting a battle royal before the main event. You want to cool the crowd off, and get them ready for the main event. And everyone shitting on Snookie for being there? Vince is smart. Look how much media coverage he got from other outlets. it had its reasons and did its job.

The 8 man did its job. No one cared about it, so everyone went out there and hit there shit, and it ended quickly. I do think the Core should have gone over. I mean they do hold the tag and IC titles. but oh well.

my only complaint was the Lawler Vs Cole match. the reverse decision, and having him face cole in the first place. And I would have liked to see the Rock more involved.

Not the greatest by any means but Wrestlemania 11 and 2000 were the two worst. And 4 was pretty bad too.