workers killing kayfabe on facebook.

workers killing kayfabe on facebook.

March 1st, 2012, 11:13 pm #1

OK.. you're babyface and you comment all these heels pages and like what they do, etc. think about it? come on people.

March 2nd, 2012, 12:23 am #2

So you think kayfabe is still alive?

March 2nd, 2012, 1:19 am #3

LOL and you also think that those guys are heels in every company they wrestle for? Im a heel in two companies and a face in three. What should I do then? Not talk to anyone?

March 2nd, 2012, 2:22 am #4

If its on personal facebook pages, then that is ok. I think personal facebook pages should be private though. If you accept fans, than you should make it a workers page. If its a worker page, and in gimmick, then yes, interaction and kayfabe should be taken into consideration.

March 2nd, 2012, 3:29 am #5

cause people think wrestling is real in 2012

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

March 2nd, 2012, 4:07 am #6

Unfortunate Kayfabe is a thing of the past.
Vince and the world wide web is 2 good reasons kayfabe is dead .

March 2nd, 2012, 5:11 am #7

I disagree, until fans stop asking "is that stuff real or fake?" kayfabe isn't dead. It is injured, but not dead at all.

March 2nd, 2012, 5:30 am #8

Well I know fans that come on this board to see what shows are coming up/ results etc. So the same would have to go fir this board as well. Vince killed kayfabe on 60 minutes. After that the gates were open.

March 2nd, 2012, 5:52 am #9

I disagree, until fans stop asking "is that stuff real or fake?" kayfabe isn't dead. It is injured, but not dead at all.
this is how you "BUMP!" LOL.

March 2nd, 2012, 1:38 pm #10

Well I know fans that come on this board to see what shows are coming up/ results etc. So the same would have to go fir this board as well. Vince killed kayfabe on 60 minutes. After that the gates were open.
Take it easy, man.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>