whos going to TNA GUTcheck?

whos going to TNA GUTcheck?

advisor
advisor

October 25th, 2011, 2:48 am #1

i was just wondering who all is going to be there in the south area or the toledo area. and is it worth trying out for to learn something?

October 25th, 2011, 3:27 am #2

Some promoters should go if they wanna know how to completely ruin a company that had everything going for them. God TNA sucks so god damn bad it makes me sick. I just cant watch it anymore at ALL. And thats upsetting from how it was cant miss tv

October 25th, 2011, 5:49 am #3

only goto the south gut checks

the ones out west and in the north dont matter

only the one in Florida does

October 28th, 2011, 3:10 am #4

ok is the TNA GUTCHECK worth the money to go and get an experience?
by advisor (no login)

i was wondering if its worth the time to just go so they can get a look at you and help you with what you need to focus on more. is it worth going to learn from them and gain experience?

Posted on Oct 27, 2011, 10:03 PM

October 28th, 2011, 4:23 am #5

yes it is, but at the same time it is about money, none of the gut checks for the rest of the year will mean anything..... they pretty much have who they want... but it is a good learning experience to go and be put against guys you dont know

id recommend it as it's only 20 bucks i believe and 230 more if you make the cut

advisor
advisor

October 28th, 2011, 5:36 pm #6

ok thanks, how many do they usually have at these tryouts? like how many workers get accepted?

October 28th, 2011, 9:40 pm #7

For an additional $230 over the initial $20 fee, I'd bet everyone gets accepted to the next round.

Taz's week long camp is like $2000. He puts you over huge even if you suck and are unteachable (Scott Prodigy)

October 29th, 2011, 7:05 pm #8

i was just wondering who all is going to be there in the south area or the toledo area. and is it worth trying out for to learn something?
a few things you can take or ignore
by Scott Powers (no login)

quote,go to it, and learn a couple things but dont expect anything out of it.

Exactly i had a tryout and it even landed me a dark match.
They told me i done good but there was no room for another wrestler?
Long story short never heard from them again,but now i feel it was a god send cause i make good money and see my wife and kids everyday.

Also i know my faults i needed to take more time and not rush when i worked a match and i needed more ring time.
So to all the guys in wrestling if you have the look and are willing to work for $25 a match go anywhere you can and don't fall in the old one or two matches a month with the same 1-2 guys ,work anybody anytime anywhere you can.
I wouldn't do that and even though i had chances to go to other states and Canada and the UK I declined.

I was told if i put more effort wrestling different people and different areas i could possibly make it cause i had the mic skills and the size(even though with my boots on i was only 5ft 10 lol)
In the WWE a muscular wrestler who could talk are a dime a dozen.

I have seen guys who had all the ability's wrestling wise but they where to fat or skinny or just no charisma .

#1 WORK MATCHES
#2WORK MATCHES AND LEARN FROM THEM
#3 GET IN THE BEST PHYSICAL SHAPE YOU CAN
#4 LEARN TO LISTEN TO THE FANS
#5 KISS ASS.
# 6 BE POLITE
# 7 DON'T BEND OVER

But one more thing if you go to TNA is to keep your mouth shut and shake their hands if they make eye contact,don't ask for autographs or pics cause after you leave they will make fun of you.

I had a match in Ohio with Billy Gunn and the dumb ass who put the ring up left a exposed bolt through the turnbuckle pad and when Billy pushed my head into the turnbuckle he turned me around and i spewed blood all over the place.
He asked me 3 times if i wanted to end it and i said no we would finish the match.
So after that 5 days later i had a dark match and by him working me 5 days earlier he introduced me to all the guys and all of them gave me advice and i felt they liked me?
So the 17 stitches i had from our match was kinda worth it just so i didn't have to go through the AWKWARD situation of being in the same room with the vets,
I don't look back and regret any of it all cause being a pro wrestler isn't what it's cracked up to be .
But if that's what you want good luck and realize it will take 10 years off your life.

Posted on Oct 14, 2011, 10:27 PM

October 29th, 2011, 7:06 pm #9

TNA Gut Check
by . (no login)

Jeff Jarrett announced on Twitter that 3 new TNA Gut Check tryouts have been announced:

* 10/28 - Sacramento, CA
* 11/5 - Toledo, OH
* 12/10 - Orlando, FL

Anybody going to it?

Posted on Oct 13, 2011, 11:40 PM

October 31st, 2011, 12:52 am #10

For an additional $230 over the initial $20 fee, I'd bet everyone gets accepted to the next round.

Taz's week long camp is like $2000. He puts you over huge even if you suck and are unteachable (Scott Prodigy)
usually about 15 to 30 guys and they take it down to 5