Who running this Saturday??

.Alice Ironbox
.Alice Ironbox

July 15th, 2010, 4:36 pm #1

?????????????????

July 15th, 2010, 5:48 pm #2

Ohio Hatchet in Logan Ohio and AIW in Strongsville, Oh

July 15th, 2010, 8:08 pm #3

Anyone from the Cleveland area with a valid drivers License that would like to come check out our show will get in free. We know its a drive but if you would like to check out a different Indy show we are doing this as a special promotion.

MCW Saturday Night
Doors 7:00 Belltime 7:30
Alliance Ohio
1200 State Street E
MCW Wrestle Plex

Havok vs Kay NO DQ

Lavender vs Hurt Falls count anywhere

Whitlcok vs Hercum MCW ELITE Title Match Lumber Jack Strap Match
(5 fans will win a chance to get a strap and be at ringside)

Debut of High Def Super Novas

MCW Heavyweight Champ Chrisitan Vaughn w/ Minka Murder

Justin Diaz w/ Dick Jeremy

Shasta

Mr Insanity Toby Klein

Plus a much more!

A kick Ass show for sure
Thanks MCW

July 16th, 2010, 5:46 am #4

Aiw is having a event Saturday with tim donst and other chikara guys for only five bux if it was any other Saturday I would check you guys out

July 16th, 2010, 12:27 pm #5

Thats a good way to reach out to fans who would not normally go out to shows outside of Cleveland.

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

July 16th, 2010, 8:06 pm #6

The show won't be free no matter where your driver license is from but it is only $5!

July 16th, 2010, 8:57 pm #7

You can go to almost any Cleveland show and see the guys on the AIW poster. What would it hurt to check out something else?

July 16th, 2010, 11:34 pm #8

I agree nice gesture to get some fans outside of your area kudos

July 17th, 2010, 12:07 am #9

I think I'm seriously gonna check MCW out Saturday night.

July 17th, 2010, 12:33 am #10

If you don't see anything wrong with the timing of this "promotion" they're doing, you know nothing about the business or you're posting anonymously and you're part of MCW. This is nothing but disrespectful to AIW. MCW runs shows every two weeks. They don't need to offer this deal, targeting Cleveland Fans, when one of Cleveland's most well-known promotions is running the same night.

If MCW was as professional as everyone tries to claim they are, they wouldn't do this on the same night. It's not a bad idea to do the promotion, it's BS timing, and they know it. But we all know MCW can do no wrong in the eyes of themselves, I mean their anonymous fanbase.