Who is the BEST wrestling trainers out there?

Who is the BEST wrestling trainers out there?

Donnie
Donnie

March 23rd, 2011, 5:15 pm #1

Who is the BEST wrestling trainers out there today?

It doesn't have to be Ohio only, I mean who's the best in the country right now to train someone from the ground up and make them the best wrestler/entertainer out there?

March 23rd, 2011, 8:41 pm #2

Anybody who has close ties with TNA or WWE. Team 3D, Booker T, Wild Samoans, OVW, there are several others.

March 23rd, 2011, 9:10 pm #3

Add Lance Storm and Harley Race to that list.

March 23rd, 2011, 9:14 pm #4

Steve Keirn - hands down.

March 23rd, 2011, 10:30 pm #5

WHAT ABOUT CHRIS PAYNE???????????????????????????????????????

March 24th, 2011, 12:16 am #6

I feel bad for the guys who really want to get into wrestling and do not know any better about the different schools, and then end up going to a guy like Chris Payne who "trains" them and then they go no where

CP
CP

March 24th, 2011, 3:52 am #7

Actually I do not run the UCW School. "Wild" Bill Jacobs and Jesse Skelton does. No go ahead bash on them guys 2. Because it was clearly pointed out that "THE WILD SAMOAN TRAINING CENTER" was a credible traing place. And "Wild" Bill graduated from that school. So keep talking plz:)

March 24th, 2011, 6:22 am #8

you are fat, wild bill fucking blows, and skelton is a 68 pound heroin head... all 3 of you have no cred

March 24th, 2011, 1:21 pm #9

Perfect example of why wrestling sucks. Neither of those two should be training anyone. PERIOD.

March 24th, 2011, 3:03 pm #10

Well bill had a huge hand in training ryan ross and there's noone who can say he is not a great plus 2 ucw. Btw I bet any1 of you have the balls 2 say anything 2 jacobs face. And 4 you haters who trained you.