Who are the best promo guys on the indies?

Who are the best promo guys on the indies?

George
George

December 12th, 2009, 5:05 am #1

Who do you think are the best promo guys on the indies? Whether it be a in the ring promo or a backstage interview promo. I have a few guys that I think are pretty good on the mic. I am from the northeast area and these are only my opinions so lets not get into a big flame war over a topic. But from the shows that I have attended and stuff I have seen on youtube, dailymotion and other various video sites these would be the guys I pick. They are in no order either.

Eddie Kingston- This guy cuts great believable promos.

Corvis Fear- I have seen some of his JAPW promos on youtube and they were very enjoyable.

Jason Gotti- His promos are intense and believable.

Dan Maff- I always enjoy watching his stuff.

Sami Callihan- Promos are a little twisted but get the job done for me.

Nick Gage- There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I do find his stuff entertaining though.

December 12th, 2009, 6:40 am #2

Shasta - Intense promo's. Half the time, you don't know if he's shooting on someone or just working an angle. It might be a little bit of both.

Dr. Dale Pierce (formerly The Time Traveler) - Classic heel manager with a few screws loose, highly intelligent to boot. This guy can get anybody over.

Joe
Joe

December 12th, 2009, 2:40 pm #3

I agree with Shasta. The man can work a crowd like you wouldnt believe.

December 12th, 2009, 5:36 pm #4

hobo joe and rebus have some funny stuff from down in dayton

NOT BUYING THE THING ABOUT DR DALE
NOT BUYING THE THING ABOUT DR DALE

December 12th, 2009, 6:45 pm #5

I'd like to say that TIME TRAVELER or DR. DALE whatever he's going by now days, only is over because he gets himself over to make himself feel that he is over.

The guy has over 20 e-mail accounts to say he's 20 different people on 20 different sites, to tell 20 different people that he is the most over manager is history of the indy's.

Honestly, if you keep up with the net, here on this board, facebook, myspace. He only doe's this type of shit to show his 30 year old younger rat he keeps locked up in the closet, that. you guessed it. HE IS SO OVER. "HUNNY LOOK, SOMEONE POSTED A THREAD ON THE INDYBOARD ABOUT ME. ok, while I have the duct tape off that mouth of yours, why don't you........................"

YOU GET MY POINT.

DALE YOU NEED TO DIE or GO FIGHT BULLS AGAIN IN MEXICO.

sassy
sassy

December 12th, 2009, 9:40 pm #6

Who do you think are the best promo guys on the indies? Whether it be a in the ring promo or a backstage interview promo. I have a few guys that I think are pretty good on the mic. I am from the northeast area and these are only my opinions so lets not get into a big flame war over a topic. But from the shows that I have attended and stuff I have seen on youtube, dailymotion and other various video sites these would be the guys I pick. They are in no order either.

Corvis Fear- I have seen some of his JAPW promos on youtube and they were very enjoyable.

Nick Gage- There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I do find his stuff entertaining though.
without a doubt, doyle day cuts the best promos on the indies!!! he's funny as hell but serious, and would make anybody wanna buy a ticket to see his match!!!

December 13th, 2009, 9:39 am #7

"Sexy" Sean Casey and "Superstar" Shane Matthews hands down!!!

wreckingcrew63
wreckingcrew63

December 13th, 2009, 5:00 pm #8

mad man pondo,that mother fucker can start a riot when he takes the mic.he can work any crowd

December 13th, 2009, 5:57 pm #9

"Sexy" Sean Casey and "Superstar" Shane Matthews hands down!!!
Sean Casey says the same thing everytime he wrestle and no matter what town or promotion it is. So I would say he sucks.

December 13th, 2009, 6:08 pm #10

J-Rocc from firestorm and iwc is the best mic guy i have seen on the indies