Whatever happened to

Whatever happened to

Brian
Brian

May 11th, 2012, 6:04 pm #1

Apollo Kid, Jack Miller, Batten Bros, the other twin tag team they were yung i dont memba thier names, UDS, the other guy that tagged with felon ericson, ice?

May 12th, 2012, 10:41 am #2

kid Apollo runs a gym in the Beckely area

Jack Miller make a shot or two a year but is mainly concerned with work and raising his little girl.

Batton Bros. have hung them up, on is living in Charleston the other in Ohio both seem to be doing very well.

the young twins were the lancaster twins, not sure ont eh one but the other works for nwa premier as marcum.

UDS- johnny works around where ever he wants and spider sits at the house other than a couple shots a year usually.

and douglas not really sure he's somewhere doing something.

May 12th, 2012, 2:54 pm #3

The other Lancaster still wrestles but lives on the west coast. He works for the movies doing special effects

`
`

May 12th, 2012, 9:54 pm #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 13th, 2012, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

May 12th, 2012, 10:12 pm #5

I had the honor of tagging with the Battens(in a 6 man) i learned a lot in that one day.
These guys wrestled the territories Texas ,Georgia etc so the stories where very interesting!

Brian
Brian

May 13th, 2012, 9:57 pm #6

I think Powers is just a mark chump who had 10 minutes in the biz and now passes off his "knowledge" that no one really gives a fuck about it.

Idiot.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

May 14th, 2012, 5:01 am #7

And you sir are a bitch period.
Mr Brian,i just said in one match i learned a good bit MORE than from a know it all like your ass.
Batten brothers wrestled in Texas for Friz Von Erich ,Georgia etc this isn't about me.
You made it about me .
Btw to the Battens good luck on your retirement.

TOMMY LYONS
TOMMY LYONS

May 14th, 2012, 5:26 am #8

I think Powers is just a mark chump who had 10 minutes in the biz and now passes off his "knowledge" that no one really gives a fuck about it.

Idiot.

SORRY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK SO I DO KNOW HOW TO WRITE A POST UNDERSTANDABLE ,DUMB FUCK.

FLAMING OTHERS SUCH AS MR POWERS CAN NOT BE IGNORED.
I AM WORKING ON SOME PROJECTS WITH MR POWERS AND HE HAS SHOWED NOTHING BUT KINDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR THIS PROJECT.
SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FULL FACTS LAY OFF ON HIM OR AT LEAST TRY TO GET SPELL CHECK MY UNEDUCATED HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT.
NOW ON HIS BATTEN BROTHERS POST HE JUST ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION,SO I WILL LET HIM KNOW NOT TO TRY TO HELP GUYS LIKE YOU WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM IS .

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE CAPS.
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 14th, 2012, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian
Brian

May 14th, 2012, 7:24 am #9

Steroid infused fucks.

just answer my questions and go back to being losers!

where at the landcasters, where is felon ericson's partner, where is uds?

Oh and where is superstar shane?

May 14th, 2012, 5:20 pm #10

Shane Matthews retired late last year not long after the birth of his daughter.