WCA results?

WCA results?

June 11th, 2012, 1:31 pm #1

Heard it was a really good show. Anyone got any results?

June 11th, 2012, 9:17 pm #2

show totally blew. ring was trashed after the second maybe third match. typical yarder show

June 11th, 2012, 10:06 pm #3

Was bill jacobs there

June 12th, 2012, 7:46 am #4

No even bill would not work for them

June 12th, 2012, 12:29 pm #5

Are you kidding? The draw was low, but Sarin and Shea had a fantastic match!

June 13th, 2012, 4:58 am #6

Heard it was a really good show. Anyone got any results?
In my honest opinion, this was by far WCA's best show. Yes the crowd was low and the ring had a very minor break ( small crack in one of the side rails), the overall quality of the show was excellent. Below is the rundown of the matches along with the results:

1. Beta (J-Ru or one of his guys in a hood) d. Bud Cassidy. Match was very quick, but decent

2. 4 way tag elimination match. The rules were that every man had to be eliminated individually. The match featured Party Gras vs The Bay City Thrashers vs the team of Ricky Villian & Black Ice vs the team of Jimmy Dream & Chris Adonis. I can't remember the eliminations off hand, but I do remember Adonis went out first and it eventuality came down to the Thrashers and Jimmy Dream with Dream over. Match had a slow.start. Definitely picked up when it came down to the last 3.

3. Luca d. Ali Kaida. Another slow start, but as the match went on, crowd got hotter and hotter. Amazing spot where Kaida overhead suplexed Luca.

4. G-Raver d. Rikk Evans. Awesome match. Could have easily been match of the night if not for the main event.

5. Lucio Deveere d. J-Ru. Very solid match from both men.

6. Crazii Dazii d. Amanda Lavette in a decent match. CK Street was the special outside ref for this match. Honestly, a decent showing from both ladies. You can tell that someone is working with them. After the match Rikk Evans came in and hit his finish on referee Johnny Mack. Went for it on Dazii, but was stopped by CK. Crazii Shea runs out and he does an awesome spot where he stands on CK's shoulders and dives to the outside on Rikk. A little too much after the match, but kudos to both ladies involved.

7. The main event saw Northstar champion Scott Sarin and Crazii Shea wrestle to what I believe was a 20 min. time limit draw. Match saw a lot of insane spots espically towards the end. Hands down, match of the night

Awesome night. Didn't catch the next date. Only thing I know for sure is that at the next show, there will be a rematch between Sarin and Shea. If anyone has any info on the next date or other scheduled matches, please post