UWA, 304, BTW

UWA, 304, BTW

September 16th, 2011, 5:23 pm #1

Seen these different feds around to and wondering if they are worth checking out

Marcum
Marcum

September 16th, 2011, 10:02 pm #2

Each show offers something uniquely different, although I dont think UWA is promoting shows right now. Try out both 304 and BTW and see which you enjoy more.

304 has a pretty terrific production and utilizies an actual arena and from what I understand most guys bust their humps.

BTW I admit I am biased on because I work there, but we offer different things just as 304 offers something different. We try to bring in some outside talent that isn't seen that much in the area (304 does this as well).

We have an event in Huntington tomorrow, Sat Sept 17th if you want to check us out, and I believe 304 is Sept 24th but you'd have to verify that date.

Enjoy the shows and thanks for supporting!

September 16th, 2011, 10:49 pm #3

304 sunday Sept 25th

September 17th, 2011, 10:41 pm #4

304 HAS A BETTER STAGE BUT HERE LATELY HAS BLOWN 304 OUT OF THE WATER WITH THEIR TALENT CALL INS

September 17th, 2011, 11:03 pm #5

One name doesn't make the entire show better. Freddie. Doesn't matter if you bring in the Irish Airborne, Davey Richards, or anybody. The rest of the roster sucks.

September 18th, 2011, 1:59 am #6

Actually, the only lackluster people on the BTW shows would be the Ghostrider tag team. 304 is lacking a lot right now. Their champ is a questionable talent that has only worked for a handful of promotions, most of them in Huntington, and he got his start in BTW. The only 100% solid hands that have any type of name on the 304 roster would be Shane Matthews and Onyx, and Matthews only works when he wants to now. Tom had some really solid shows when he first got the whole Fieldhouse era going, but they've steadily fell off in quality. Blame who you want, but its generally the booker. In this case, I would blame the talent for not stepping up and saying something to Tom. They might get a name pop off Sabu and Rhyno, but isn't that what the previous post said was wrong with BTW? Try to deny it all you want, but BTW is outworking 304 bar none.

September 18th, 2011, 11:53 pm #7

Please fire JV as the booker already!

September 19th, 2011, 12:42 pm #8

Who runs BTW and who run 304

September 20th, 2011, 8:39 pm #9

Each show offers something uniquely different, although I dont think UWA is promoting shows right now. Try out both 304 and BTW and see which you enjoy more.

304 has a pretty terrific production and utilizies an actual arena and from what I understand most guys bust their humps.

BTW I admit I am biased on because I work there, but we offer different things just as 304 offers something different. We try to bring in some outside talent that isn't seen that much in the area (304 does this as well).

We have an event in Huntington tomorrow, Sat Sept 17th if you want to check us out, and I believe 304 is Sept 24th but you'd have to verify that date.

Enjoy the shows and thanks for supporting!
UWA will be running a show in apple grove oct 7

September 20th, 2011, 9:25 pm #10

I'm sure all your 10 fans will love it