UCW vs WRW ?

UCW vs WRW ?

July 1st, 2012, 8:23 pm #1

This show is schedule to take place on July 7th and i have only heard of one match. What else is going on that night?

July 1st, 2012, 9:30 pm #2

Who cares? Jacobs & WRW are shit and deserve to rot. Tank is no better than Jacobs. 1 robs $ from young dead girls while Tank manipulates welfare. Karma is a bitch. What comes around, goes around.

July 1st, 2012, 9:50 pm #3

They are like white trash magnets that can't be pulled apart. Fans who go to either of their shows are supporting thievery, corruption and economic manipulation. Furthermore, your tax dollars are fueling such behavior. Sickening.

July 1st, 2012, 10:06 pm #4

So this is a "benefit" show? Then why is Bill running around bragging that it is a paid show for him and tank? And who would allow bill anywhere near a BENEFIT show? Why would tank run a show with him again? Maybe bill was right .. maybe tank took some of that money to? Hmmmmmm .. things are looking alot clearer now!

July 1st, 2012, 10:22 pm #5

Who cares? Jacobs & WRW are shit and deserve to rot. Tank is no better than Jacobs. 1 robs $ from young dead girls while Tank manipulates welfare. Karma is a bitch. What comes around, goes around.
Someone is pulling the trigger...

July 1st, 2012, 10:31 pm #6

So this is a "benefit" show? Then why is Bill running around bragging that it is a paid show for him and tank? And who would allow bill anywhere near a BENEFIT show? Why would tank run a show with him again? Maybe bill was right .. maybe tank took some of that money to? Hmmmmmm .. things are looking alot clearer now!
That WOULD NOT surprise me. MARKS# SHOULD NPT RUN FEDS. NOW THAT BOYS IS A SHOOT.

July 1st, 2012, 11:01 pm #7

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 2nd, 2012, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 1st, 2012, 11:16 pm #8

Cory.. please just die

July 1st, 2012, 11:22 pm #9

Someone is pulling the trigger...
yeah um, i was looking for something along the lines of a card? or anything else happening on the show

Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

July 1st, 2012, 11:46 pm #10

They are like white trash magnets that can't be pulled apart. Fans who go to either of their shows are supporting thievery, corruption and economic manipulation. Furthermore, your tax dollars are fueling such behavior. Sickening.
I WILL NOT DIE.