UCW returns home! 11-6-10 Championship Cavalcade!

UCW returns home! 11-6-10 Championship Cavalcade!

UCW
UCW

October 29th, 2010, 4:21 pm #1

For all the info on UCW's return home to Uniontown, PA and this big event check out www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

.UCW
.UCW

October 29th, 2010, 4:23 pm #2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

October 30th, 2010, 8:25 pm #3

LMFAO!!!! NEVER ASK WHY YOU GUYS GET CALLED YARDERS

October 31st, 2010, 2:41 am #4

they R not yarders.

CP
CP

October 31st, 2010, 2:44 am #5

LMFAO!!!! NEVER ASK WHY YOU GUYS GET CALLED YARDERS
Copy my style....do what i do...shit use who i use! U still can't do what i did and continue to do

October 31st, 2010, 11:01 am #6

huh?

October 31st, 2010, 4:06 pm #7

I couldn't get all the way through that video. It's sad when you feature people that cannot take a basic bump properly. Also notice that every big move you highlight, when the crowd is in the same shot, they are sitting on their hands.

October 31st, 2010, 7:14 pm #8

haters gonna hate, go on an hate, we are ever thing you want to be in the indys but you just aint

November 1st, 2010, 4:04 am #9

When you work for only ONE promotion and it's name isn't WWE there's nothing to be jealous of.

November 1st, 2010, 3:14 pm #10

OK, forget the fact that YES, i will give you the idea that a few people who post against you are bitter just as bad as you or worse in all fairness people, that does not and should not allow you to justify this terrible representation of our product

there are no redeemable members of your roster no matter how many poems you sing me or stupid little cliches you throw out

you guys are as bad as what people here say, you just refuse to admit it, what scares me more, is wondering if your just smart enough not to degrade your own product, which i understand, or if you ACTUALLY are delusional enough not to know the difference, which i fear is what it is

i believe chris payne believes everything he says about his terrible little product, and for that you suck worse than you know