UCW ALL STAR 8 TOURNAMENT FEBRUARY 5, 2011

UCW ALL STAR 8 TOURNAMENT FEBRUARY 5, 2011

UCW
UCW

January 19th, 2011, 11:59 pm #1

1ST ROUND MATCH UP'S!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

PLUS

UCW
UCW

January 20th, 2011, 4:44 am #2

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

cp30
cp30

January 20th, 2011, 1:33 pm #3

This guy makes me wanna stay home,if his wrestling is as exciting as his promo.....bring a pillow to the show zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

January 20th, 2011, 6:45 pm #4

Who Ryan? Apparently you have never seen him work. For only a year in he is leaps and bounds above most guys. Can not say enough good things about this kid.

cp30
cp30

January 21st, 2011, 12:07 am #5

Well that promo was anti climatic,and seemed rehearsed,and I am not coming to ur show....thats all

January 21st, 2011, 12:36 am #6

All I'm saying is that for an obviously green kid, his promo wasn't bad at all. I know guys who've been working for 15 plus years who don't even come close to cutting a promo like that. Keep up the good work kid and keep getting better.

January 21st, 2011, 1:14 am #7

CP30? We dont even know who you are so for you to say Im not coming to your show means shit to me lol.

January 21st, 2011, 4:11 am #8

Really? People are praising that promo? First off, he sounds like a little kid. Second off, I counted at least three times where he stumbled and looked like an idiot. Third, he looks like hes about 5'5 140lbs and like ryan goslin in the notebook. Fourth... Who really cuts a promo at a trailer in front of your fake wooden walls? Fifth. The sound quality was absolute shit. Six... That is the most overplayed promo in the history of wrestling. I've only heard that about 43,000 times in my lifetime. BE ORIGINAL. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT. "ooh im the best and im gonna beat this guy and that guy and walk out champ." Really? There was no excitement, no energy, it just plain sucked.

January 21st, 2011, 4:20 am #9

I get what ur saying "he is green"....so that makes it ok 4 him 2 make ur product look green....well I am not buying a ticket 2 a show where some green guy has the championship

January 21st, 2011, 5:28 am #10

that was acually one of the better promos i have seen on the indy level, ucw just keeps doing it and doing it proving they are for real. what title is that? the belt looks sick!!!