Top Talent

Top Talent

March 1st, 2011, 3:52 am #1

If you could make a company with people in the area who would you use talent wise? Don't book it like a fed and use the same companies roster. Mix it up with people from all over the area.

March 1st, 2011, 4:11 am #2

What area?

March 1st, 2011, 4:17 am #3

If you could make a company with people in the area who would you use talent wise? Don't book it like a fed and use the same companies roster. Mix it up with people from all over the area.
Ryan Mitchell
J-Rocc
G-Raver
Bill Collier
Ashton Amherst
Israel Sharif-Phakur
Shane Malice
Juggulator
John McChesney
Flippin aint easy
Jessie Belle
Pretty Ugly
Brittany Force
Kacee Carlisle
These are just some and just my opinion! I probably should of added some managers!

March 1st, 2011, 4:30 am #4

Hmmm interesting... ok well then I think I got it.

Undertaker
HHH
John Cena
The Miz

Actually let's just say the entire WWE roster. I mean I can't go wrong with that cause they're all trained, they have experience, and they put on a great show.

To say anyone else... well If I'm building a show around talent then I want talent that can draw more than a hundred.

March 1st, 2011, 5:04 am #5

AWWW shit you got served

March 1st, 2011, 4:52 pm #6

Hmmm interesting... ok well then I think I got it.

Undertaker
HHH
John Cena
The Miz

Actually let's just say the entire WWE roster. I mean I can't go wrong with that cause they're all trained, they have experience, and they put on a great show.

To say anyone else... well If I'm building a show around talent then I want talent that can draw more than a hundred.
lol you could just bring in the undertaker to wave at people and he would draw more than a show with all the top indy talent and it would also outdraw a tna show lol. There is no indy worker worth over 25 to 50 bucks, back in the day maybe because wrestling was regional and yes workers drew on there name, but those days are over, it doesn't matter who you are, there are no king of the indys, it's funny I find out how much some of these " Big Ohio Names" charge the promoters and I just feel sorry for the brain dead promoters lol your gonna pay some idoit that wont draw, 60 bucks? There is no indy wrestler that draws, unless they were in WWE at one time and even thats not always the case.

March 1st, 2011, 5:38 pm #7

Look if you wanna draw you need names. No one gives a fuck about skinny half trained local workers and no one especially gives a super fuck about thousand-move-a-second super indys.

You need names. You may think that for names you need money. But that's bullshit. The first name you book: Doink the Clown. Any jabroni with clown make up can be a name. In fact, I guarantee you there's a jabroni in your area who already owns the outfit and makes a living as Doink.

Who else?

Kim Chee
Rey Mysterio
Psicosis
Kane

Put any jabroni under a mask and say he's a name. Those dumb marks won't even question it. Not all names wear masks though, don't worry. Know a bald dude with a goatee? Congratulations, that guy is Stone Cold Steve Austin/Goldberg (Make him work twice, don't pay him) Doesn't matter if the dude can't work. Beer. Stunner. Flip the bird. Easy as shit.

Worried about Vinny Mac and his lawyers catching wind and shutting your ass down? Easy. Just tweak the names of the wrestlers ever so slightly. You got a fake "Macho Man" Randy Savage? Now he's "Mr. Madness" Andy Rampage. If it sounds the same and you got a shitty PA, none of those dumb marks will know the difference.

That's it. Just slap some copyrighted WWE images on a flyer and you're ready to make some real mother fucking money. Fuck, try to get those marks to shill out some cash for polaroids while you're at it.

March 1st, 2011, 5:47 pm #8

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ohio "promoter" Paul Harley did that for YEARS. He booked "Nature Boy" Dic Flair and Bubba Rhodes lol. He even called his fed WCW at one point until he actually get a letter threatening to get sued.

March 1st, 2011, 5:57 pm #9

Ryan Mitchell
J-Rocc
G-Raver
Bill Collier
Ashton Amherst
Israel Sharif-Phakur
Shane Malice
Juggulator
John McChesney
Flippin aint easy
Jessie Belle
Pretty Ugly
Brittany Force
Kacee Carlisle
These are just some and just my opinion! I probably should of added some managers!
who said j-rocc?

in order to be considered top talent don't you have to draw people to shows? when was the last time you know of that j-rocc actually has drawn people to come see him? i wouldn't pay to see a show revolving around j-rocc

March 1st, 2011, 6:42 pm #10

Look if you wanna draw you need names. No one gives a fuck about skinny half trained local workers and no one especially gives a super fuck about thousand-move-a-second super indys.

You need names. You may think that for names you need money. But that's bullshit. The first name you book: Doink the Clown. Any jabroni with clown make up can be a name. In fact, I guarantee you there's a jabroni in your area who already owns the outfit and makes a living as Doink.

Who else?

Kim Chee
Rey Mysterio
Psicosis
Kane

Put any jabroni under a mask and say he's a name. Those dumb marks won't even question it. Not all names wear masks though, don't worry. Know a bald dude with a goatee? Congratulations, that guy is Stone Cold Steve Austin/Goldberg (Make him work twice, don't pay him) Doesn't matter if the dude can't work. Beer. Stunner. Flip the bird. Easy as shit.

Worried about Vinny Mac and his lawyers catching wind and shutting your ass down? Easy. Just tweak the names of the wrestlers ever so slightly. You got a fake "Macho Man" Randy Savage? Now he's "Mr. Madness" Andy Rampage. If it sounds the same and you got a shitty PA, none of those dumb marks will know the difference.

That's it. Just slap some copyrighted WWE images on a flyer and you're ready to make some real mother fucking money. Fuck, try to get those marks to shill out some cash for polaroids while you're at it.
This is so sweet. Reminds me of Brian Bagwell in UWC all those years ago.