The YouTube Video everyone that uses this board should see

The YouTube Video everyone that uses this board should see

Anonymous Who Else?
Anonymous Who Else?

August 19th, 2009, 3:31 pm #1

August 19th, 2009, 4:32 pm #2

So this girl got extremely offended over ONE negative blog about her? That's so weak. I would just say go ahead and hate, while I prove the haters wrong time and time again. This bitch is weak, suing over one site when there could be hundreds talkin shit on her.

and we should see this because then we could sue the indywebmaster if we get butthurt from a single comment or thread? grow the fuck up

August 19th, 2009, 5:47 pm #3

How many times a day is any given worker bashed ? It doesen't matter who the it is. A name gets mentioned and somebody has to say something hateful, cruel, mean, etc.. I don't see anbody filing lawsuits though. The one getting trashed will do one of two things. He'll either respond or just walk away and ignore it.
Last edited by indymessageboard on August 19th, 2009, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 19th, 2009, 5:53 pm #4

So this girl got extremely offended over ONE negative blog about her? That's so weak. I would just say go ahead and hate, while I prove the haters wrong time and time again. This bitch is weak, suing over one site when there could be hundreds talkin shit on her.

and we should see this because then we could sue the indywebmaster if we get butthurt from a single comment or thread? grow the fuck up

```````now im not saying that its ok for somebody to make up shit about this girl or anybody else , but what a dumb bitch. first off shes a super model, and you dont know why somebodies talking shit on you? she just enhanced the models are dumb sterotype, by saying that. second she said she lost work because of this? i have to say bullshit! i would guess that probably every model everywhere has had somebody talk some shit on them. it just goes with the territoiry. but my favorite is when she finally finds out who she is, which seems like he life long goal, she calls her up and then says she forgives her? if you were just going to forgive her then why did any of this matter? then she tells basically nothing about why this women did this, but then says shes going to sue her? once again proving shes stupid, because didnt you just forgive her? and when asked why you would forgive her your answer was why not? but then your sueing her. i guess this moron needs to learn what the word forgiveness means. all she did was make every model out there that has a brain and are not stupid like her, look stupid because of her.

````````actually you cant sue me. theres a law protecting messageboard ownners from being prosecuted for crimes of their borad users. thats why she didnt sue google, but only the women. but yeah people need to grow up, i agree.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

August 20th, 2009, 3:32 pm #5

That chick isn't attractive!

August 28th, 2009, 7:32 pm #6

If its against the rules to post links to videos instead of uploading them then why is this still up? How can you except people to follow the rules if you don't enforce them? Of course people are now going to think that they can post links now.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you let the post where an anon talks about watching a Steelers game over that Charity show in Smithton,PA a while back. I've also notice that you don't have "No listing non-wrestling events running against indy wrestling" in the new rules. So does that mean you changed your mind? After all you did let someone else do it.

August 28th, 2009, 8:55 pm #7

? for IWM
by Tim (Login TimJM)

If its against the rules to post links to videos instead of uploading them then why is this still up?

``````if you actually checked out the video you would see that embedding it was disabled, so it wanst possible to post it to play on the board. so my choice was to leave the link or delete it. you must have missed the part in the rules that states "All rules will be interpreted at my discretion." thats what this was.

How can you except people to follow the rules if you don't enforce them?

```````i dont expect anything. if they dont follow them, then their stuff is deleted. its that simple. so smart people should follow them. basically what you are saying is that i should be so strict that i delete every post that has a minor infraction in it? if i did that then almost all of your posts would be gone, so you should be happy i dont. you mention anon all the time. you still dont know how to correctly make a copy and paste reply, but they havent been so bad that its that hard to read so i left them up. hell even making this post on the board should get your post deleted. so i really dont think you want that. i mak erule sto mak ethe board better, not to be an asshole about it.

Of course people are now going to think that they can post links now.

```````well since i just posted the updated rules like less than 2 weeks ago, if anybody thinks that then they are simply stupid, and deserve to have their stuff deleted.any a better question is why wouldnt you want your videos to play on the same page as you posted them? i guarantee way more people will actually watch them if you do, so it would be dumb not to do so anyways. your making it sound like not allowing links to youtubes is a bad thing, when its not.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you let the post where an anon talks about watching a Steelers game over that Charity show in Smithton,PA a while back.

```````talking about watching a steeler game instead of going to a show isnt promoting the steeler game over the show, not that i think a steeler game needs promoted. they are the super champs remember, i dont think they need the plug, or that anybody who watches football didnt know about the game already. they are going to beat every wrestling show no matter what. what you were doing was completly different. since you didnt put a link to the post ill have to guess that it was something along the lines of it was a bad time for the show because of the game, but thats just a guess at what the post was about. but really shoudlnt i have just deleted this post because you talked about anon in it? see what i mean. you constantly do that and dont get deleted.

I've also notice that you don't have "No listing non-wrestling events running against indy wrestling" in the new rules. So does that mean you changed your mind? After all you did let someone else do it.

`````no i didnt change my mind, it was just something that nobody else but you would do, so it wasnt necessary to add to the ton of existing rules. plus i never said anything about not listing non wrestling events that were running at the same time as indy wrestling. what the deal was, was about saying hey this is what you can go to instead of the wrestling show. thats wrong.but if you want to make a list of concerts and put it up great.even better start a misc thread that can contain it with other misc wrestling stuff. just title it correctly like concerts in cleveland for example, so people know what your talking about. i dont expect you to go looking through threads to see if a show exists the same day as a concert, as long a syour not saying dont go to the fed xzw, but go see kiss instead, cause like i originally said, this is a westling board first, but i have no problem with putting up other stuff that people might want to see as well.

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

August 28th, 2009, 9:56 pm #8

"5 bitching about people not posting their names, posting anon, or wrestling fan etc. will get your post deleted."

When am I bitching about them posting anon? I state that they do, which tells you how much credibillity they have then they offer no proof to there statements.

As for cut and paste you said you want *************** after them that what I'm doing.

August 29th, 2009, 1:03 am #9

"5 bitching about people not posting their names, posting anon, or wrestling fan etc. will get your post deleted."

When am I bitching about them posting anon? I state that they do, which tells you how much credibillity they have then they offer no proof to there statements.

```````here is the full rule. you didnt post any of it that was revelant to what you are saying.
"any post that mentions anything about people anonymously posting, posting as anon, talking about anon posters, posting as wrestling
fan etc, will get your posted deleted! this means any post saying stuff like post your name, why dont you post your name, grow some balls and post your name, are you afraid to post your name, and any other of the thosands of pointless phrases about this subject. it is a waste of space and all it does is make people want to post this way more often, due to your stupid challenges.this has been a rule for a long while now, but not really enforced,
but it now will be. "

As for cut and paste you said you want *************** after them that what I'm doing.

````````no i never said that at all. when i updated the rules this time i went on to explain it in depth in case anybody didnt understand what i meant. the whole purpose of this rule is to make it very easy to see what is a reply and what isnt. the way you just did doesnt help with that at all,and unless its a small post like this one, make sit a pain in the ass to read. like i think i said in the rule update basically post exactly like i make every one of my replies, with the ******in front of your reply so its easy to see whats a reply and whats not. posting them above helps nothing at all.