THE REIGN OF FIRE NOW AVAILABLE

THE REIGN OF FIRE NOW AVAILABLE

FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING
FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

December 28th, 2009, 12:11 am #1

THE REIGN OF FIRE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN FIRESTORM PRO SHOP @ WWW.FIRESTORMPRO.COM
<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="340">

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="340">

ALSO CHECK OUT THESE RECENT RELEASES BY FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

WWW.FIRESTORMPRO.COM

FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING
FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

December 28th, 2009, 12:14 am #2

December 28th, 2009, 12:57 am #3

colt cabana shooting on the fat kids! priceless!

December 28th, 2009, 1:16 am #4

TECH-tician???? LOL

December 28th, 2009, 2:32 am #5

colt cabana shooting on the fat kids! priceless!
where does the shooting happen?

December 28th, 2009, 2:37 pm #6

how are firestorm supposed to be seen as "the good guys" in the whole aiw/firestorm war when they take cheap shots at AIW all the time? I think everyone can agree that Marconi is talking about John Thorne when he keeps saying fat kids in t-shirts so Thorne must be doing something right if he keeps getting Marconi to reference him in every damn Firestorm promo. And Rowe and JC are just as guilty since they let him get away with it by posting these videos in public.

December 28th, 2009, 2:45 pm #7

thorne should just get in shape enough to wear a singlet at least and stop wearing a tshirt because lou isnt going to stop trash talking thorne any time soon. legit HATE exists there and thorne knows if he runs his mouth against lou marconi lou will take action since hes not all talk behind a keyboard

December 28th, 2009, 3:06 pm #8

if thorne actually got booked at other promotions i think you would see alot of workers kicking his ass or at least trying to kick his ass. problem is you only see him at garbage shows or shows hes running. hes more of a promoter than worker so anyone who wants to fight thorne has to come to him. i doubt marconi will ever get a chance to get his hands on thorne so its just all talk.

December 28th, 2009, 4:00 pm #9

Who cares who talks trash about whom? Only you idiots on this board who like to stir up BS. I'm sure Thorne doesn't care what Lou says, and I'm also sure Lou doesn't care what Thorne says. However, it will never stop, because you people love to play up the drama. It's like an episode of The Hills without all those pesky hot chicks taking up screen time.

December 28th, 2009, 4:21 pm #10

Who cares who talks trash about whom? Only you idiots on this board who like to stir up BS. I'm sure Thorne doesn't care what Lou says, and I'm also sure Lou doesn't care what Thorne says.

whats there for lou to care about? thorne doesnt say shit about lou because he fears him. and thorne has no comeback for lou because everything lou says about john thorne is true.