The Many Faces Of Real Action Wrestling

The Many Faces Of Real Action Wrestling

February 8th, 2012, 7:05 am #1

February 8th, 2012, 7:50 am #2

and?

February 8th, 2012, 8:05 am #3

And if you have to ask you wouldn't understand.

February 8th, 2012, 8:15 am #4

Let me guess... They're all untrained yard tards blah blah blah? Are you going off the pictures, or do you have everyones credentials to post? I'm assuming that since you took the time to post all of those that you would have proof that everyone on there "shouldn't be in professional wrestling". Am I right? Nah. I didn't think so.

Vincent K Mcmahon Jr.
Vincent K Mcmahon Jr.

February 8th, 2012, 8:16 am #5

And if you have to ask you wouldn't understand.
I have recently been informed of a company illegally infringing on the name of my company. I usually handle these kind of acts with a firm hand and crush the company with the power of my legal team. When my legal team was doing the research to file the necessary paperwork to stop these criminals they came upon a post on this very forum. After taking a look at the members of said company my legal team instantly informed me that I needed to see this for myself. After careful study I have come to the conclusion that said roster photos are the funniest shit I have seen since Mae Young gave birth to a hand. We will no longer be seeking any restitution. It has been determined that life itself has already taken more than you have to give.

February 8th, 2012, 8:19 am #6

Let me guess... They're all untrained yard tards blah blah blah? Are you going off the pictures, or do you have everyones credentials to post? I'm assuming that since you took the time to post all of those that you would have proof that everyone on there "shouldn't be in professional wrestling". Am I right? Nah. I didn't think so.
Not only do most of them not belong in professional wrestling most of them look like they should not be free to walk the streets. Where is Chris Hanson when you need him.

February 8th, 2012, 8:37 am #7

I have recently been informed of a company illegally infringing on the name of my company. I usually handle these kind of acts with a firm hand and crush the company with the power of my legal team. When my legal team was doing the research to file the necessary paperwork to stop these criminals they came upon a post on this very forum. After taking a look at the members of said company my legal team instantly informed me that I needed to see this for myself. After careful study I have come to the conclusion that said roster photos are the funniest shit I have seen since Mae Young gave birth to a hand. We will no longer be seeking any restitution. It has been determined that life itself has already taken more than you have to give.
Awe, you hurt my feelings. Seriously though, why would anyone give a fuck about what you think? Now that you posted this am I supposed to get depressed and quit wrestling? Ummm, nope. I'm good.

February 8th, 2012, 9:36 am #8

I am not surprised. Exactly the attitude of a piece of shit yarder. Thank you. This pathetic reply just proves my point even more cause it is straight from the yarders mouth. Of coarse it does not matter to you what anybody thinks cause your good and you being good in your own eyes is what wrestling all about right. Forget about pleasing the fans. Oh that's right you do not understand about working for the fans because your not only untrained but you have never actually worked in front of fans. I am not saying to stop wrestling. Just stop calling yourself a pro wrestler. To be a pro you have to be taught to be a pro. Being taught how to get grass stains out of your CM Punk tshirt i snot professional training.

February 8th, 2012, 9:48 am #9

I can't speak for everyone, but I have been trained and I've wrestled on shows in front of hundreds of people. However, like I said before, I could care less what you think and I don't need to prove shit to you.

The Masked Promotor
The Masked Promotor

February 8th, 2012, 6:30 pm #10

Thank you to whomever posted all those wonderful pics of those guys it saves me time in looking at such trash. I would not pay $$$ to see a card filled with so many people that are CLEARLY NOT PROFESSIONALS! Please do me you and Pat O'Connor a favor and get outta OUR business. ..... Wait there is a spot for your kind at my shows come to think of it. It's the most important job of all.... Buying tickets. Goofs that's all you look like don't you see it when your at home marking out for yourselves? I'm dare'n ya to quit this shit now before more of your yarder buddies get hurt you silly fucks wrestling is for real trained workers not goofy shits like yourselves.