The diffrence in between good and poor indy wrestlers

The diffrence in between good and poor indy wrestlers

July 30th, 2012, 4:03 pm #1

Here's what happens when a half trained wannabe from a Backyard wrestling company RWA, Ryan Edmonds the supposed RWA PA Regional Champion meets up with a fully trained experienced indy wrestler. Talk about dazed and confused! He's standing around and can't figure out what he's suppose to do. The experienced wrestler had to tell him the next moves. LMAO Since it's so apparent, the experienced indy wrestler ended the match, seeing that Ryan was befuddled. LOL

July 30th, 2012, 4:05 pm #2

July 30th, 2012, 4:07 pm #3

Here's what happens when a half trained wannabe from a Backyard wrestling company RWA, Ryan Edmonds the supposed RWA PA Regional Champion meets up with a fully trained experienced indy wrestler. Talk about dazed and confused! He's standing around and can't figure out what he's suppose to do. The experienced wrestler had to tell him the next moves. LMAO Since it's so apparent, the experienced indy wrestler ended the match, seeing that Ryan was befuddled. LOL
Should there have been a picture or video attached to the original message?? I'm just wondering because it sounds like you are describing something, but I have no idea what it is. I'm curious though.

July 30th, 2012, 5:10 pm #4

i call BULLSHIT, I have never worked for RWA nor Ryan Edmonds but I have been around wrestling to know that everything they did looked crisp and was decent for what it was nothing more than a squash, cleary this is someone who is jealous and wishes they were even ON SAW TV. Lookin way too much into this. a nice squash. lol

July 30th, 2012, 5:17 pm #5

Uh, first of all...he's not the "supposed" RWA PA Regional champ. He is. There's not a debate about this.

Secondly, it was a TV match, which are generally under 5 minutes. So, the match was not taken home early. Also, I don't know what you are talking about. Granted I did not watch with the sound on, but everything looked fine. Those all looked like planned spots where Edmonds was to overvalue his strength and in the end be outsmarted. In fact the shoulder block spots looked exact, only Ryan oversold them a bit too much. That's all. Ryan has gotten better and to use this as an example of his shortcomings is a bit of a stretch.

On a more important note, no matter where you go in this country, fat chicks always want hugs. Gross.

July 30th, 2012, 5:50 pm #6

That actually wasn't that bad. Not bad at all really. They made effective use of the TV time given. No problems here.

Jeremy
Jeremy

July 30th, 2012, 5:57 pm #7

This is the best post I have seen on here in a while. I watched the match and it looked good. I am glad instead of turning it into a hate fest other people stepped up and said no it looked good. This is how the message board should be. A place for feedback and honest criticism, not to randomly bash people.

Ryan Edmonds
Ryan Edmonds

July 30th, 2012, 6:37 pm #8

Not sure who randomly decided to bury me, but all ya did was make yourself look stupid. But its not like it matters, you were too big of a pussy to post your name anyway. Thanks to those who stepped up though.
That match was from SAW TV in Nashville. My first match with the company. Working one of their top guys, a former TNA worker, Cassidy Riley. We had 3 minutes. Thats what we came up with. Actually was praised after the match, AND was booked again. Im sure you wouldnt know anything about working national tv though...so feel free to keep on thinking youre right, and please continue to watch me working national tv, via youtube, because you arent there for yourself.

July 31st, 2012, 12:05 pm #9

yo dickwad, if you were one of the boys you'd know you don't refer to another one of the boys as "worker", but instead, you come on an indyboard and make yourself look like the untrained MARK goof that you are. quit selling like a pussy and go to wrestling school instead of relying on your daddy booking halfway decent guys a decade and a half ago. you're a pussy, a jackass, and you suck.

July 31st, 2012, 12:50 pm #10

And what might you refer to a fellow wrestler as? I call them a worker, everyone I know calls them a worker, I was trained by a worker who called them workers,And I know he nor myself are any of the words you chose to describe Mr. Edmonds. So please share with the class, what do you call your brethren when referring to them in casual passing?