Terry Ring to fcw? Lerusso to ROH?

Terry Ring to fcw? Lerusso to ROH?

August 31st, 2011, 6:52 pm #1

Any truth behind this

August 31st, 2011, 7:36 pm #2

Of course not, how could it be true when you just made it up.

August 31st, 2011, 7:47 pm #3

Terry paid like $1,000 to go to an FCW tryout a while ago. Maybe they liked what they saw.

August 31st, 2011, 8:14 pm #4

Idk about ring, but i do know lerusso was seen tryin out for roh on the documentary

September 1st, 2011, 2:19 am #5

This is a joke. NONE are going anywhere. Stop spreading rumors like herpes.

September 1st, 2011, 2:24 am #6

Wait.. hot off the press..... Spiffy gets shot at ROH World Title... Straight from his mouth!!! LOL... Nice!!! No, Ring s going nowhere fast.... Larusso is getting a call back from ROH for a spot show, but Ring... got what he deserved from Hayes, and will gt it from JR MEga as well. JR will be policing the ring now. He gave Hayes his marching orders.

September 1st, 2011, 3:59 am #7

It might be true with LeRusso but I don't see how. He is an average worker and doesn't have a good look. The two things he has going for him is he already has his ROH tryout as shown on the documentary and his old partner/feud Bobby Shields works with ROH a good bit. Maybe Bobby put in a good word for him.

September 1st, 2011, 4:24 am #8

If Hero couldn't get Shiima hired, then Shields could never get LeRusso hired.

September 1st, 2011, 4:36 am #9

It is VERY hard and actually close to impossible to get hired by ROH right now. They just sold the company to new people, they have their roster established for TV. I do not see anybody getting hired for a long time unless they get released from WWE or TNA. After they get their TV up and running and things get situated, they will then start adding to the roster again. This is why Shiima did not get hired, but luckily he got picked up by TNA. The guys at the try outs kind of got screwed over by timing, because of the Sinclair situation. They did get good clinics though for sure.

September 1st, 2011, 4:37 am #10

That seminar from ROH was done in FEB I believe... if he was gonna get a call back he would have by now.