terry ring

terry ring

June 14th, 2011, 10:13 pm #1

I read that Terry Ring got fired by Tank & UCW. Why, ?

June 14th, 2011, 11:41 pm #2

Because he has talent, unlike the rest of the lame fucks there.

June 15th, 2011, 12:03 am #3

Thats got to really hurt Terry. How will he ever over come no longer being booked by the yarder promotion of the east? Terry dont be down on yourself. LMMFAO

June 15th, 2011, 12:24 am #4

if UCW is such a yarder promotion then I guess it really wont affect his bookings. Anyone who relies on UCW and not working elsewhere then ya, your a yarder type. Ring has talent but not like he thinks he has. He is nowhere near what he thinks he is. Which can work to his advantage. He gets bookings alot of towns.....more than alot of guys that post shows and never go.

June 15th, 2011, 1:28 am #5

Terry Ring: Black balled by shit feds

June 15th, 2011, 2:15 am #6

I am very much in the know. Terry was let go for 3 reasons. Strike 1 was going into buisness for himself and having someone (who by the way) was not booked on the show do a run out in his match and did not ok this with anyone except his opponent. Strike 2 was bringing his drunkin buddies (we all know who that is) to the show, who was completely unproffessional and destroyed a table in the locker room because they were drunk and were jumping around on them. And finally strike 3 was sexually harassing a female in the locker room. He pulled a girls pants down in the locker room and that was the last straw.

Terry may be a good young talent, but has surrounded himself with the wrong people. Plain and simple if this happend at any other promotion he would be gone 2. What would Quinn & Miller would have done if this happend in the PWX locker room?

June 15th, 2011, 2:39 am #7

wow what a lier lol, I know Terr and he wouldn't do any of that. Yard tards make the best liers

June 15th, 2011, 5:07 am #8

I am very much in the know. Terry was let go for 3 reasons. Strike 1 was going into buisness for himself and having someone (who by the way) was not booked on the show do a run out in his match and did not ok this with anyone except his opponent. Strike 2 was bringing his drunkin buddies (we all know who that is) to the show, who was completely unproffessional and destroyed a table in the locker room because they were drunk and were jumping around on them. And finally strike 3 was sexually harassing a female in the locker room. He pulled a girls pants down in the locker room and that was the last straw.

Terry may be a good young talent, but has surrounded himself with the wrong people. Plain and simple if this happend at any other promotion he would be gone 2. What would Quinn & Miller would have done if this happend in the PWX locker room?
"I am very much in the know. Terry was let go for 3 reasons. Strike 1 was going into business for himself and having someone (who by the way) was not booked on the show do a run out in his match and did not ok this with anyone except his opponent. Strike 2 was bringing his drinking buddies (we all know who that is) to the show, who was completely unprofessional and destroyed a table in the locker room because they were drunk and were jumping around on them. And finally strike 3 was sexually harassing a female in the locker room. He pulled a girls pants down in the locker room and that was the last straw.

Terry may be a good young talent, but has surrounded himself with the wrong people. Plain and simple if this happened at any other promotion he would be gone 2. What would Quinn & Miller would have done if this happened in the PWX locker room?"

Hey retard get your facts straight before running your mouth. 1) Taylor was meant to do the run in because Tank approved the story of Taylor working Terry and eventually costing him the Diamond Title. 2) Mitchell talked to Tank and they were on good terms. Taylor was there for the show. 3) Terry NEVER did anything to Rebecca like she claims. He said he was going to pants her and gestured he was going to but it never happened.

No tables were broken and the only person that climbed on a table was Nick Mirra (who wasn't drunk) and Tank as right there watching and laughing. None of the stuff you claim happened actually did and none of it is true. I was there, I seen it all and yes I am friends with Terry, Mitchell and Taylor but what you're saying is borderline slander because none of it is true. Plain & simple.

June 15th, 2011, 7:24 am #9

youre wrong, the first post 3 Reasons Why, is pretty much spot on. i was there and saw it all. i hope rebecca is seriously thinking about pressing sexual harassment charges, as thats the work right now

June 15th, 2011, 9:37 am #10

If Rebecca is "pressing charges" she shouldn't be in the fucking locker room to begin with. She better suck it the fuck up and realize if she wants to be a rat...i mean worker...she's going to get fucked with.