Super Indy X Thoughts...

Super Indy X Thoughts...

June 15th, 2011, 8:20 pm #1

Does anyone else think Chuck Roberts will turn heel and join the Founding Fathers of IWC?

Why isn't Shiima advertised for the show?

I think the SI tournament looks really good with a great mix of local and outside guys, any thoughts on who will win? I'm thinking Hentai will keep his title, barely.

Generico and Del Sol should tear the house down.

Kings of Wrestling and Gregory/Vega$ should be fun to watch.

Fab and Rowe has been done to death, I hope they can make it fresh.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

June 15th, 2011, 8:22 pm #2

just my opinion, but id have gory win tournament

June 15th, 2011, 10:26 pm #3

The best outcome for the fans would be Facade VS Gory VS Hentai in the finals. However, I guarantee its Hentai VS Reyes VS Generico. I would have Facade win, just because how much he has been breaking out lately representing IWC being a home talent.

June 16th, 2011, 2:33 am #4

gory is one of the top 25 wrestlers in the world

June 16th, 2011, 8:58 pm #5

gory looks like a backyarder and has no handle on psychology at all. he has the same fucking match every time you see him. this show is going to be predictable and boring.

1. an undeserving iwc local will win the tournament (facade, hentai, gory)

3. demarco will return and take the focus away from the tournament and the sweeney memorial because hes a huge mark for himself.

4. chuck and bubba will mark out in a terrible match.

5. there will be less than 100 people in attendance.
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 16th, 2011, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 16th, 2011, 10:19 pm #6

I would love to see an outsider win this like Colt, but I am going with Gory. Facade has too much with UPW and DGUSA. I think his IWC days are about numbered. If Hentai wins it would be terrible and I would never go to another IWC show again. I am willing to bet Norm returns at this show also.

June 17th, 2011, 3:39 am #7

It will undoubtedly be an outside guy this time. It can't go 3 in a row. They know that if goes to anyone else it will lose its "credibility." Pittsburgh wrestling has become a joke when even the best in town is completely unknown and unheard of outside the bubble. Either way I am making the drive the tournament still looks damn good.

June 17th, 2011, 9:14 am #8

gory looks like a backyarder and has no handle on psychology at all. he has the same fucking match every time you see him. this show is going to be predictable and boring.

1. an undeserving iwc local will win the tournament (facade, hentai, gory)

3. demarco will return and take the focus away from the tournament and the sweeney memorial because hes a huge mark for himself.

4. chuck and bubba will mark out in a terrible match.

5. there will be less than 100 people in attendance.
***gory looks like a backyarder and has no handle on psychology at all. he has the same fucking match every time you see him. this show is going to be predictable and boring. ***

It's not easy being green, is it?

June 17th, 2011, 7:50 pm #9

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Gory's one of the best in Pittsburgh.

June 17th, 2011, 7:54 pm #10

one of the best pizza guys maybe. He is a douche who is on xbox live 24/7 when he should practice spots.