sjk getting called up to wwe

sjk getting called up to wwe

March 18th, 2012, 5:02 pm #1

Jim Ross is telling people a crew from FCW are about to be given spots in wwe. I have heard this includes corey graves (formerly Sterling James Keenan). It's amazing, I swear the guy vanished from wrestling for about 3 years and ended up in FCW. I don't get it.

March 18th, 2012, 5:15 pm #2

It's not always what you know it's who you know. Between Dan and Punk, Matt has some good contacts in the WWE. He trained at Funk Dojo for a bit so that had to have helped some

March 18th, 2012, 7:22 pm #3

Hell be on wwe tv, while ur watching it...he paid his fuckin dues

March 18th, 2012, 8:22 pm #4

Don't you mean his DADDY paid his dues for him?

March 18th, 2012, 11:41 pm #5

Jim Ross is telling people a crew from FCW are about to be given spots in wwe. I have heard this includes corey graves (formerly Sterling James Keenan). It's amazing, I swear the guy vanished from wrestling for about 3 years and ended up in FCW. I don't get it.
All I know about the dude is he has mad groupies. He has so many chicks into him, it's crazy. The groupies alone could get him in the WWE. He has a great fan base but I would agree he was not so active for over 2 years and suddenly turns up in FCW, it's very suspect and I can hardly say he paid his dues, I have seen other dudes on the indy's work much harder and have far more talent.

March 19th, 2012, 12:38 am #6

I have been in the lockeroom with him on many occasions, and he is very respectable, has a great sense of humor. I personally like the dude, and wish him all the success in the world.

March 19th, 2012, 12:41 am #7

All I know about the dude is he has mad groupies. He has so many chicks into him, it's crazy. The groupies alone could get him in the WWE. He has a great fan base but I would agree he was not so active for over 2 years and suddenly turns up in FCW, it's very suspect and I can hardly say he paid his dues, I have seen other dudes on the indy's work much harder and have far more talent.
SJK started training at PWX with Quinn at 16 years old. And he busted his ass for two years before doing a match. Now a days they roll around the backyard jump in a ring and say there trained. As far as Dan he did what any good father would do for their son so don't hate because a father cares enought for his kids to do all he can to get their dream.

March 19th, 2012, 1:11 am #8

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on March 19th, 2012, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 19th, 2012, 1:14 am #9

SJK started training at PWX with Quinn at 16 years old. And he busted his ass for two years before doing a match. Now a days they roll around the backyard jump in a ring and say there trained. As far as Dan he did what any good father would do for their son so don't hate because a father cares enought for his kids to do all he can to get their dream.
I too have been in locker rooms with SJK and all I can say is that I like the whole Polinsky clan has always been respectful to me. Matt, Sam and Dan are all good people and I wish nothing but the best for Matt and hopefully Sam will get another look too as time is still on his side being only 22. Say what u want but they do have the contacts and are skilled.

March 19th, 2012, 3:07 am #10

`
yes there such cool guys, who would step on your neck in a heartbeat.`
Last edited by indymessageboard on March 19th, 2012, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.