Sick of being disrespected

Sick of being disrespected

Jessie Allen
Jessie Allen

December 17th, 2009, 5:03 pm #1

Ok so maybe I went overboard with the disclosure of my escapades with a certain promoters wife.... I apologize. But my opinon of the Huntington area so called "indy feds" trashing my town, I will not apologize for. They are all pathetic. Like I said, after the first of the year, I will be putting on shows that will make Bill Watts jealous. I got contacts that these half-assed promoters couldnt even dream about. Tom McKnight could get the guys I know if his life depended on it. UWA, Please whatever. Im telling you people, Im back in town and its officially on. JV I wanna do your next "radio show". I will school you, that Masters fuck, and oh please have Freddie call in. I got some things to tell him! Its on bitches!

December 17th, 2009, 7:48 pm #2

I rule bum fuck Huntington, West Virginia. Oh me, oh my, I'm so mighty.

Get over it. ALL of you. EVERY worker and promoter. ALL of you.

Jessie Allen
Jessie Allen

December 17th, 2009, 8:48 pm #3

Know what, FUCK ALL OF YOU! No one gives a shit about Huntington anymore because of people like Tom, Todd, JV, and Freddie. So fuck em all. You will all see.

December 17th, 2009, 8:58 pm #4

No one gives a shit about Huntington anymore because of people like Tom, Todd, JV, and Freddie.

And you.

Jessie Allen
Jessie Allen

December 17th, 2009, 10:34 pm #5

Hey, saw you out Tuesday. Heard you and JV talkin shit. Dont worry before its over youll be callin me tryin to get booked after Tom has been shut down. By the way, its not good to hang out with JV and Shane, its a bad influence. IM back bitches!

Brian Masters
Brian Masters

December 17th, 2009, 10:41 pm #6

LMAO!!!! Good luck getting that phone call!!

Brian Masters
Brian Masters

December 17th, 2009, 10:44 pm #7

Oh and by the way, instead of hiding behind your keyboard.....next time you see us out why dont you come on over and introduce yourself...lol!!!

Jessie Allen
Jessie Allen

December 17th, 2009, 10:46 pm #8

I dont need to introduce myself you fuck. You and Billy both know me motherfucker. Your both jobbers and always will be! IM BACK!

Jessie Allen
Jessie Allen

December 17th, 2009, 10:53 pm #9

Fuck it Im puttin it out there. Tom, you better listen up.... Febuary 19th at Veterans Memorial Field House. Huntington will have a reason to come out and see wrestling in Huntington again. IM BACK!

Brian Masters
Brian Masters

December 17th, 2009, 11:13 pm #10

I dont need to introduce myself you fuck. You and Billy both know me motherfucker. Your both jobbers and always will be! IM BACK!
Apparently I dont know you and neither does Billy, because we dont know a "Jesse Allen". So I say again....you see us again, wipe the sand out of your vagina, and come introduce yourself.