Show Sunday in Parma VFW York RD.

Show Sunday in Parma VFW York RD.

April 29th, 2010, 8:52 pm #1

Anyone know who is running this show? what fed this is? I heard they are running a show Sunday at the VFW on York IN PARMA. If its a backyard fed let me know who it is, I will be having it shut down.

james tate
james tate

April 30th, 2010, 3:15 am #2

It's not a backyard fed they have some wrestlers I've seen work other feds like Lamont Action Williams,Seth Allen,Marcus Knight and Terry Ring I plan on going to see it from the looks of it's going to be a nice show

April 30th, 2010, 2:39 pm #3

M.A.W presents.... RISE TO POWER!!!!
Type:
Sports - Sporting Event
Date:
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Time:
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Street:
7667 York Rd
City/Town:
Parma, OH

Maximum Assault Wrestling returns to Ohio. May 2nd in Parma!

The Main Event
"Hollywood" Marcus Knight & "Mr.M.A.W" Lexx Vegas
VS
The Misfit Cliq
in a No Disqualification, No Countout Match!!!!

Also featuring Judge Parker, Lamont "Action" Williams, T-Dawg, Diamond Dust Donovan, Buck Nasty, Terry Ring, and much more!!

Plus... The M.A.W Debut Of
Mike "The Soldier" Deuring!!!!

Hosted by Mr. HTO

Tickets are $10 w/ kids free!!
Last edited by indymessageboard on April 30th, 2010, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 30th, 2010, 4:32 pm #4

well then ,i'll let it slide... lol

April 30th, 2010, 4:33 pm #5

They better be paying Lamont a decent amount.... I don't really know why he is listed, but not in the main event.? This is bad BAD booking. Rob knight? who the fuck is that?

April 30th, 2010, 4:40 pm #6

Wow this is sad. These people are the reason we have a bad image. One of these losers were walking around " Yeah i'm a professional wrestler, I know what i'm doing". So I asked are you trained? and by who? his response? "No we get in there and practice so everythings just right just like on WWE"

This show needs to be shut down. I really don't care about LAMONT being there because he's smart, and he's probably making a decent payday off these losers. But whatever. Show needs to be stopped for the sake of indy wrestling.

Insider
Insider

April 30th, 2010, 4:54 pm #7

Lamont told me via FB that he wasn't wrestling but they are renting his ring and some of his trainees are working the show.

April 30th, 2010, 5:05 pm #8

He's on the card and Advertised.... He was the reason i was considering going.

thejuice072
thejuice072

May 6th, 2010, 6:36 am #9

Did anyone here go to the show? How was it?

thejuice072
thejuice072

May 9th, 2010, 9:17 am #10

soooo no one went to this show?? sweet