Bull Miller

November 3rd, 2010, 5:14 pm #2

I think it is Saturday.

November 3rd, 2010, 9:43 pm #3

Saturday's was cancelled

paul harley
paul harley

November 4th, 2010, 5:37 pm #4

yes the show has been cancel tell dec 4 bell time 8pm doors open 7pm you will see such scw stars as.jo jo little.paul harley .mark madow.jt hogg.dick nasty.bull miller.jake frost.rapther.storm.cb cool.charlie brown.all seats $8.00 tickets at the door.newton twp.fire dept.state route 22 newton twp.card will be up soon.e mail scw @scwprowrestling2000@yahoo.com

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

November 4th, 2010, 6:01 pm #5

Can not wait to be there. May even get to whooop that bum Charlie Browns ass. Or one of those damn hill billies. LOL

November 5th, 2010, 12:39 am #6

Wonder if there will be double amount of workers than fans?

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

November 5th, 2010, 4:21 am #7

Well maybe there will be a double amount of workers to fans. But that only goes to show that Paul and Sandy treat their workers good and there is no shortage of wrestlers wanting on the card. Can not wait till Dec. 4 and SCW.

Scotty
Scotty

November 6th, 2010, 1:59 am #8

Sorry Bull but i worked for Paul 2 times and he told us 5 min before the show started that none would get paid.
He payed AXE but the money he promised never came to me,hell he even charged one of the guys in the main $1.00 for a can of DEW(LOL)
You may have a good deal with him but for the rest of us we where screwed.
BTW i gave him another chance 2 months later and again he said he could't pay(whish he wouldn't tell me a price on the phone and change 5 minutes before the match)
Then again those two shows had over 100 fans each,so i think he should have gave $20.00 for gas(don't you?)

And before you all say you worked the show so don't bitch or why did you work the show?
Cause it's not the fans fault he was cheap,but i wouldn't ever do it again.
Also the last time his fuelpump on his truck went bad so thats why he couldn't pay us(lol) true story)
But out of all of this the thing that urked me the most was after he told all of his workers that there would be no pay he charges his (unpaid workers a $1.00 for a pop.

I shouldn't have brought this up but when you know the truth you sometimes have to say something

November 6th, 2010, 2:04 am #9

BTW when Paul worked for us in Ashland he wasn't guaranteed anything but waited with his hand out for $20-$30 so i guess he is worth it.
Even though everybody else didn't think so.

November 6th, 2010, 5:00 am #10

he has paid me everytime I have worked for him except once and I turned it down because the house was down. Maybe you had a bad experience but then again maybe your not worth 20 bucks.