SCW -Logan sat

SCW -Logan sat

September 28th, 2009, 9:27 pm #1

SCWwill be at the logan community center at 8pm bell time. 8 dollars advanced and 10 dollars at the door. Doink will be wrestling sat night in a grudge match. 8 big matches this night. See all the SCW Stars in action. See you all bell time 8 pm sat.

September 29th, 2009, 11:16 am #2

instead of getting to see Pondo, Thumbtack Jack, Corporal Robinson, Sami Callihan, Jon Moxley, Eugene, and 2 Tuff Tony we get fake Doink

September 29th, 2009, 10:21 pm #3

Someone is upset !

September 30th, 2009, 12:51 am #4

I am upset! Upset that a guy like Paul Harley desecrates my business with his garbage. He's a disgrace.
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 30th, 2009, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 30th, 2009, 2:48 am #5

Booooo frikity hooooo . Hope to see you at the show .

September 30th, 2009, 11:52 am #6

I hope OHW comes back this year too.

September 30th, 2009, 3:08 pm #7

I am upset! Upset that a guy like Paul Harley desecrates my business with his garbage. He's a disgrace.
If you have a problem with Paul harley why dont you take it too him. Face to face.Or are you a pussy that only hides behind the p.c and has no life. Sounds like you must be that loser like Dave lanning who runs show without your promoters lics,and no insurance. If it is you will get shit down again just like the moonshine festival.

September 30th, 2009, 3:22 pm #8

Who is scared of Paul Harley? The guy is like 80.

September 30th, 2009, 5:33 pm #9

Hes not 80 you tard ! i know him and he just a hard workin promoter busting his ass tryin to entertain people who enjoy his shows and he deserve some type of respect. so get over yourself your no body special so stop cryin get down from cross billed a bridge and get the hell over it.

Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling
Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling

September 30th, 2009, 10:18 pm #10

I hope OHW comes back this year too.
OHW's next show will be January 2010. After the huge loss I took in May; I want to make sure I have sponsors in place and merchandise to sell for the next show.

Paul called me and asked if I had any issues with him running in the community center; and as most know, I'm not a territorial person. In addition, the community centers rental fee of $600 is far more than I am willing to pay so I won't be doing any more shows there. So, of course I have no problem with another promotion running in that building or in Logan.

Thank you.
Larry