SCW @ The Moonshine Festival

SCW @ The Moonshine Festival

IWA Mng.
IWA Mng.

May 28th, 2011, 5:03 pm #1

Southern Championship Wrestling (SCW) took center stage last night at the Moonshine Festival in New Straitsville Ohio. In front of a very receptive throng of fans the SCW Superstars did their best to entertain. Our thanks to the wrestlers and to all who worked behind the scenes to make the event such a success.

SUPER OPRAH deft. Todd Fizle

Nemesis came up short against Mike Howerton.

Jo Jo Little downed Storm.

Wrestlings Mad Dog - Rok Wyler deft. Wrathchild.

Raptor and C. B. Cool went to a 10 min.time limit draw for the SCW Cruiserweight belt.

In six man action Bull Miller, Mark Maddox and Precious Paul Harley deft. Spade, Rage and Mr. Moonshine.

Alvan Banana was deft. by Devon Maximus.

The Judge was victorious in a Three Way match for his SCW Hvwt. Title, deft. B.D. Fields and Magnus the Mighty.

IWA Hvwt. Champion - Relentless Ron Mathis, won over number one contender and former champion, Rick Ramsey, by disqualification.

May 29th, 2011, 12:07 am #2

What a abortion!

May 29th, 2011, 1:35 am #3

agreed

May 29th, 2011, 2:38 am #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 29th, 2011, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 29th, 2011, 3:50 am #5

Thats not an abortion. You never have to see an abortion. Thats a retarded baby born with a coat hanger in it's head. Wow! IWA & SCW 'mngt' if my opinion means nothing, like you will say, then take the high road and don't respond.

May 29th, 2011, 6:12 am #6

actually there were some great matches

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

May 29th, 2011, 7:13 am #7

Yeah, I was going to mention that. But there was some BUM on here who was probable not even there, who said that we should take the high road and not respond to his taking pot shots about the show. Yeah, that made since. Some piece of trash talking shit under the mask of not even saying who he was, then saying we should not even counter his bull shit. Yeah, U gots to wonder where some ppl are coming from. LOL

But anyways, U can bad mouth anyone at anytime if your not even man enough to put your name to your words.

Just some facts:

* There was hundreds of fans watching the show and they all seemed to have a good time.

* All the wrestlers and SCW personnel there was VERY honored of their participation in the event. I doubt any of them who worked the show would have any problems saying they was there or who they are. Which is more than some ppl on this board can say. Damn, no name giving bastards. LOL

BLESSINGS.

- Bull

June 1st, 2011, 7:27 pm #8

Come out to a show then leave feedback!

Tina
Tina

June 5th, 2011, 7:16 pm #9

I will never pay for the gas to watch another.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

June 5th, 2011, 7:50 pm #10

Sorry U did not like the show Tina. But U know we did keep the crowed for a 3 hour event. And it was a FREE show, so I would think if the other ppl did not like the event they would of just moved on. Maybe played some games on the midway or got on a ride. So I guess U can not please them all. But we did please most of the crowed.

And from my understanding, SCW will be back at the Moonshine Fest next year as well. Again, someone had to be happy with the show.