Samuel Elias in Development

Samuel Elias in Development

March 6th, 2011, 8:03 pm #1

Was looking around on the FCW website and seen Samuel Elias was added to the roster. His name in WWE Development is BUDDY STETCHER

March 6th, 2011, 8:28 pm #2

He's been on the site for about two weeks now. I like his new look with dark hair, but MY GOD I hate the name. At least give someone a realistic name. Samuel Elias was a realisitic name, but I pretty much figured they wouldn't use it. I hope he does well down there. I don't believe he's had a match as of yet.

March 6th, 2011, 10:09 pm #3

I want to fuck his fat tits.

March 7th, 2011, 12:03 am #4

Was looking around on the FCW website and seen Samuel Elias was added to the roster. His name in WWE Development is BUDDY STETCHER
this just means when he fucked up his development deal and comes home, his ego is gonna be so much bigger then it already was.

jason
jason

March 7th, 2011, 3:31 am #5

hes not going to fuck up.

March 7th, 2011, 5:48 am #6

hes already a legend there

March 7th, 2011, 8:31 am #7

FCW LEGEND BABY!

The veteran talking
The veteran talking

March 7th, 2011, 5:06 pm #8

hes much like his brother. Can be a good dude at times but really is a douche deep down. Although, I never personally had issues with him. I wish him luck because he obviously dedicated himself to get in good shape and be noticed.

One more reason that proves you dont need to wrestle for every little crap promotion to get noticed. Its all about your look and who sees it.

March 7th, 2011, 6:07 pm #9

The kids are just a product of their Dad. he thinks he runs wwe and not an indy company that runs once every 3 months if lucky. Trys to tell peopel only to do fnw. thinks he's the king of the world. It's not the kids fault, it is his.

March 7th, 2011, 9:52 pm #10

Why doesn't he wear a singlet to cover up his chick stretchmarked stomach? looks bad, real bad.