Ryan Mitchell suffers career threatening concussion

Ryan Mitchell suffers career threatening concussion

April 3rd, 2012, 12:39 am #1

Ryan Mitchell got a concussion on the last rwa show, then made it worse in a match in Cleveland Friday night. Apparently doctors are telling him he could be out of action for more than a year or longer.

April 3rd, 2012, 1:05 am #2

Howd he get it? From Edmonds?

April 3rd, 2012, 2:58 am #3

If he has to be out for a year, that doesn't mean his career is done, that just means he is out for a year. I haven't heard anything about this, so I assume this post was from Mitchell himself or one of his friends/family. It would suck if it is career threatening, but Mitchell tends to blow things much out of proportion. So who knows

Cory
Cory

April 3rd, 2012, 4:24 am #4

Should be in tna, ovw, wwe get well brother

April 3rd, 2012, 3:27 pm #5

If he has to be out for a year, that doesn't mean his career is done, that just means he is out for a year. I haven't heard anything about this, so I assume this post was from Mitchell himself or one of his friends/family. It would suck if it is career threatening, but Mitchell tends to blow things much out of proportion. So who knows
Maybe in a year we'll find out it has nothing to do with a concussion and it was just a problem in his neck?????????? Sound Familiar?

April 3rd, 2012, 3:56 pm #6

Or he will miss 0 bookings at all and it will just be like when he had a career threatening knee injury last summer at PWX. Or when he had to leave RWA for OVW.

Juggy
Juggy

April 3rd, 2012, 4:39 pm #7

seriously, I praise the guy for being in great shape, being talented in ring, and being dedicated to making out. BUT he totally makes a joke of himself with the lies and stories he comes up with. Its a shame but thats why he wont make it

April 3rd, 2012, 5:51 pm #8

Mitchell doesnt have a concussion. Just like the above poster said. Mitchell has more stories than a newspaper.

April 3rd, 2012, 9:28 pm #9

Mitchells twitter says mild concussion, only missing three shows.

April 3rd, 2012, 11:01 pm #10

I mean really, is this major news? If Mitchell was half the big deal he says he is he would be in DGUsa, Evolve, Chikara, ROH. He doesn't get booked anywhere he wouldn't be "the vet" or the guy giving orders. He always has to be big fish in a small pond. He gets booked nowhere notable. Hes never faced national talent, he doesn't even work for any of the high profile Indy promotions in the area like AIW, Remix, IWC, IWA East Coast etc where he could face much higher quality talent than at RWA. With the ego he sports he should just move to Florida and try to get signed already.