RWA Wrap Up - Aggression 4

RWA Wrap Up - Aggression 4

August 17th, 2012, 3:50 pm #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

August 17th, 2012, 6:53 pm #2

By the looks of those clips it was a packed house. Easily 150 people.........

August 17th, 2012, 10:36 pm #3

I'd say 100-125 but yeah it was a good size crowd

August 18th, 2012, 2:43 pm #4

How sad is it that PWX is outdrawing RWA and IWC?
Last edited by indymessageboard on August 18th, 2012, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 19th, 2012, 6:21 pm #5

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Church? Lol def a matt bish wannabe... lol. ovrrall product seems OK.

August 19th, 2012, 8:03 pm #6

who is matt bish?

August 20th, 2012, 2:07 pm #7

How sad is it that PWX is outdrawing RWA and IWC?
Matt Mason must not be injured that bad be he just wrestled this past weekend at Wrestlution in Cleveland. I hope he comes back and takes over the RWA.

August 20th, 2012, 3:44 pm #8

RWA has the best shows overall in the area and great talent such as Raver, Jimmy Nutts, Joe Brooks, Mitchell and now with Ashton and Patrick Hayes back it is even deeper with talent. All we need now is Cage, Stryder and Collier back and they would be untouchable.

August 22nd, 2012, 12:44 pm #9

Are you high?
All of you cry baby sissy types. Seriously are you high?
Before you go all "RWA and the crusade of the world blah blah bullshit..." let me point out a few things

1st- if they were/are doing so great... why are they drawing 1/2 to 1/3 of what they were drawing less than a year ago?

2nd- "if they had him, him, and him they would be..." WTF does that mean? if my aunt had junk she'd be my uncle, but she dont got the junk ...so she aint. There is a good reason all that talent left RWA

3rd- it is indie, anyone on here that thinks that their product is worth a damn is right. that is the beauty of it. 90% of you are wrestlers Hobbiests. Yeah, you the pist off worker that thinks the place you work is the best cause your there. if it were any better than INDIE, your product would be on tv. a weekly show, or even a PPV (NO an Internet PPV don't count)

So to say one of your "FEDS" are the "BEST" is a joke, go to shows and have fun.
Also They got Degree on sale at Wal-Mart, 3 for $4. I suggest you get it before you get a stink hug from "The 17 year undefeated in the backyard" Dr. FeelBad

Fan
Fan

August 22nd, 2012, 3:11 pm #10

You must be one of Millers boys or Miller himself