RWA show in West Newton ends in Chaos

RWA show in West Newton ends in Chaos

insider
insider

May 2nd, 2010, 6:47 am #1

i am sad to report that the RWA show in west Newton came to an abrupt end when at the end of the last match..A title defense by RWA hwywt Champ Ryan Mitchell..ended tragically when "Big Time" Bill Collier "SNAPPED" and placed Mitchells head inan open steel chair and then proceeded to hit a prone Mitchell over the Head with another Steel chair. Mitchell was spewing blood from his mouth and nose...the lockerroom cleared out..and stormed the ring..a man i believe to be Ryans Father also stormed the ring and threatened Feelbad..Feelbad looked surprised..and i dont think this was rehearsed...Security was asked to take Collier out of the building..and Dr, and EMTs rushed to tend to the fallen Mitchell.security as well as over the loud speaker asked the fans to quietly exit the bldg. Fans in Jason Cage tshirt were hysterical over what happened. Mitchell was placed on a back board a neck brace and was taken out thru the back area. Reports were that he was life flighted to Mercy Hospital in Jeanette.Fans said that the life flight helicopter was seen landing in a parking lot ajacent to the arena. Fans also reported seeing Mitchell in the Helicopter. POlice were also called to the scene. My sources say that his may end Mitchells career, or at least put it on hold.I was told it was a gruesome sight

May 2nd, 2010, 7:20 am #2

Why do i have a feeling this is Mitchell trying to put over his own "Worked shoot"???

May 2nd, 2010, 12:03 pm #3

Guess Ryan Mitchell won't be at the CWE show tonite in Ohio!

May 2nd, 2010, 3:05 pm #4

i am sad to report that the RWA show in west Newton came to an abrupt end when at the end of the last match..A title defense by RWA hwywt Champ Ryan Mitchell..ended tragically when "Big Time" Bill Collier "SNAPPED" and placed Mitchells head inan open steel chair and then proceeded to hit a prone Mitchell over the Head with another Steel chair. Mitchell was spewing blood from his mouth and nose...the lockerroom cleared out..and stormed the ring..a man i believe to be Ryans Father also stormed the ring and threatened Feelbad..Feelbad looked surprised..and i dont think this was rehearsed...Security was asked to take Collier out of the building..and Dr, and EMTs rushed to tend to the fallen Mitchell.security as well as over the loud speaker asked the fans to quietly exit the bldg. Fans in Jason Cage tshirt were hysterical over what happened. Mitchell was placed on a back board a neck brace and was taken out thru the back area. Reports were that he was life flighted to Mercy Hospital in Jeanette.Fans said that the life flight helicopter was seen landing in a parking lot ajacent to the arena. Fans also reported seeing Mitchell in the Helicopter. POlice were also called to the scene. My sources say that his may end Mitchells career, or at least put it on hold.I was told it was a gruesome sight
MERCY HOSPTIAL IN JEANNETTE has NOT been in existence since May 2008

May 2nd, 2010, 3:08 pm #5

Guess Ryan Mitchell won't be at the CWE show tonite in Ohio!
I call BS it was a work.

May 2nd, 2010, 3:48 pm #6

Why do i have a feeling this is Mitchell trying to put over his own "Worked shoot"???
His family threatened someone? No that would NEVER happen.

The informer
The informer

May 2nd, 2010, 4:22 pm #7

MERCY HOSPTIAL IN JEANNETTE has NOT been in existence since May 2008
What the fuck??? We that come on here are supposed to be involved in the business... Ho can one of Feelbad's people actually try to convey this as a shoot HERE??? ok, the fucking hick hayseed 22 members of his fucking cult that show up for one of his shows can believe what's going on there, that is what the show is for...But to have erin come on here, make a post to try to make us, a part of the community to believe this is just sickening. You want me to have THE MOLE in your org. come on here and post PROOF that this is all a work... because I CAN derek.... COME on, push me again DEREK, push me again... tell them it was a work, or I WILL embarass you... you fucking snake... and then, if you even attempt to mention a word of this tonight at DEAF WRESTLEFEAST tonight, I will personally punch you in your fucking face and knock you out infront of everyone... I WILL be there, and seriously kick your ass... dont ruin this show, as you ruin everything as you have the need to shamelessly self promote yourself... DO NOT PUSH me tonight bitch

May 2nd, 2010, 4:34 pm #8

You guys recognize that you are all a bunch of idiots, right?

May 2nd, 2010, 4:45 pm #9

- K-Starr, Seymour Snott & Lord Zoltan def. ???, ??? & ???

- Troy Lords def. JT Williams

- Ashton Amherst & Sterling James Keenan def. Chris Taylor & Jason Cage (w/Krystal Frost)

- Morgan Rockafeller (w/Jason Gory) def. Stacy Hunter

- Jimmy Nuts def. Joe Brooks

- NWA North American Tag Team Champions Excellence Personified (Scottie Gash & Brandon K) vs. RWA Tag Team Champions The Factory (The Beast & Dee Drake) ended in a no-contest

- CJ Sensation & The TV Casualties (Tommy Horror & Johnny Switchblade) def. J-Ru & Team Tap Out (Chris Coleman & Mr. Tap Out) (w/Dr. Feelbad)

- RWA Cruiserweight Champion Jason Gory def. Christopher Arkadian to retain

- RWA Pennsylvania Regional Champion Stryder def. Jon Burton and G-Raver in a three-way match to retain

- RWA Heavyweight Champion Ryan Mitchell def. Bill Collier by disqualification
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 2nd, 2010, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 2nd, 2010, 4:50 pm #10

The guys who wrestled Zoltan/Snott/Starr were Ghost Rider Kenny, Jamie Northstarr and Chris Miles all from BTW in Huntington, WV.