RWA lineup for Saturday

RWA lineup for Saturday

April 16th, 2010, 2:08 am #1

Anybody?

April 16th, 2010, 3:27 am #2

looking to see who your "working" (used loosely lol)?

April 16th, 2010, 4:00 am #3

the yard tard of the south vs the yarder of the year w/ feelbad

Major Spoiler
Major Spoiler

April 16th, 2010, 4:25 am #4

First off...I am not involved with RWA, Feelbad, or Indy wrestling in any capacity. I am just a fan that has been to a few RWA shows and found this message board on accident.

I see on this board over and over that RWA is so bad. While I would like to think that most of these comments are due to "actual real life" problems with Derek, I have a feeling most are not. Going into the first show I went to, I had ZERO expectations. I didn't know what to think, but after it was said and done, I had a good time, and thought it was a good show, as did the other 200 or so people that was there.

That is what surprised me the most. 200 people or so for a show in West Newton. I have been to 2 other shows since and even with a bad snowstorm the gym was packed.

Can somebody please explain all the anger toward Derek and the RWA?

April 16th, 2010, 10:50 am #5

yeah hes a fucking wanna be promoetr ans a piece of shit person does not know ho to treat people at all

April 16th, 2010, 12:37 pm #6

Derek never claims to be the best promoter around, nor does he claim to be the best. But guess what, he promotes the shit out of his product. He pays the boys. He brings in better talent than a shit load of other places and most of all he cares. To many promoters run shows and then don't bother to promote them well. In an area full of lying, shit bag, low life promoters, Derek is nowhere near the bottom of the list.

April 16th, 2010, 1:47 pm #7

pays his workers come on its a pwx and iwc show if people want to see that they can go down to pittsburgh what so different about doing the same show as someone else nothing like i said a piece of shit promoter

major spoiler
major spoiler

April 16th, 2010, 2:08 pm #8

He is a shitty promoter because he promotes the hell out of his shows, packs a gym every month and pays his people? There was a comment about how RWA is basically PWX or IWC, wouldn't that make IWC or PWX the same as RWA? Why are there no bashing of PWX or IWC threads then? It's not like indy guys are exclusive to 1 indy fed.

If there was to be critisicm about the shows, it would be that every show has a 3 or 4 way cruserweight match as well as a 3 or 4 team tag match...or maybe "Feelbad" makes too many appearances in front of the curtain. While Derek may be a bad guy, I enjoy going to his shows. I have been to IWC shows, and eventually would like to get to a PWX show, I was just curious if these blasts on this board were merited or just guys that were not booked.

CHEERS!!!

Angel
Angel

April 16th, 2010, 3:35 pm #9

First off...I am not involved with RWA, Feelbad, or Indy wrestling in any capacity. I am just a fan that has been to a few RWA shows and found this message board on accident.

I see on this board over and over that RWA is so bad. While I would like to think that most of these comments are due to "actual real life" problems with Derek, I have a feeling most are not. Going into the first show I went to, I had ZERO expectations. I didn't know what to think, but after it was said and done, I had a good time, and thought it was a good show, as did the other 200 or so people that was there.

That is what surprised me the most. 200 people or so for a show in West Newton. I have been to 2 other shows since and even with a bad snowstorm the gym was packed.

Can somebody please explain all the anger toward Derek and the RWA?
See a lot of people on here put down RWA for no reason. They say they aren't "properly trained". Neither is most indy wrestlers who get trained by one another. They pick at Derek because he works hard and gets the job done. He brings in the talent and gets more fans than any indy around here now. Considering where he started and where he is now; I would say he is right on track. So ignore the dumb mutha fuckers on here and enjoy the show.

Mysteriofan12
Mysteriofan12

April 16th, 2010, 7:08 pm #10

I didn't even realize until about 10 mins ago that RWA is running the same night that IWC is running. I know this happens, so this isn't a gripe about "I can't believe he would run the same night, blah blah blah". I'm just surprised by it because of what is all going down at IWC tomorrow night. IWC has Ray Rowe vs Jimmy Demarco, in what is probaby Ray's last match in the area. It also has Eric Extsys last match, or something like that. I thought Feelbad and Eric were friends or something. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to your friend. I'm just saying is all. If I was Ray or Eric I would be pretty pissed at this guy for running against them. I'm sure someone will come back with the whole "This was the only night the building was available" line, but things can be changed, things are changed all the time. I just think it's disrespectful, and shitty, but hey good luck RWA, knock them dead!