RWA and the return of CWF on the same night...

RWA and the return of CWF on the same night...

The Informer
The Informer

June 27th, 2012, 3:38 am #1

With the return of CWF coming on the same night of the nxt RWA show...July 14th, there are quite a few workers who are booked for both shows... word around the campfire says both Zubov and KATO will be no-showing RWA

June 27th, 2012, 12:28 pm #2

Kato is known to take multiple bookings and making both shows. I wouldn't worry about it. He will work a early match at one show and make it to the other just in time for the main event. I wouldn't look too much into this. Plus if he had to choose one over the other I am pretty sure he is going to take RWA because Powerhouse is not reliable and may not stick around long.

June 28th, 2012, 1:41 pm #3

Patrick Hayes
by . (no login)

I wish he would come back to RWA along with some others. I am a fan of his and he is always entertaining in and out of the ring. The first time that I saw him was at an FNW/Warriors show at the ches-arena in 2010 and he was paired with Ashton Amherst. Another wrestler I saw on that same show was Scott Fowler and I have not seen him either. Where are these two men at?

Posted on Jun 28, 2012, 12:15 AM

Re: Patrick Hayes
by . (no login)

He's been wrestling for MCW (the Alliance, OH one) the past few months and is currently in a feud with Justin Mane and with Ethan Wright (to whom he lost the MCW Elite title to recently).

Posted on Jun 28, 2012, 3:01 AM

Re: Patrick Hayes
by . (no login)

I'm sure this post is a lead up to his big return to RWA. He couldn't get his way at PWX so he's out to prove a point. Just some more ego for Kato to deal with. Put the belt on him do what he says and your fine.

Posted on Jun 28, 2012, 9:08 AM

June 28th, 2012, 2:24 pm #4

PWX guys are so funny. Workers/booker/owners from PWX love to bitch on this board about other workers. You guys want to come on here and shit on Hayes now? He just won your Sean Evans Tournament last year and a year later you are going to come on here and bury him. And yes, it's PWX affiliated. Because no fan or other worker is going to waste their time coming on here and telling stories of Hayes not getting his way at PWX and being "gone" What's sad is that the whole PWX locker room talks shit on each other. From the bottom to the top all they do is bitch, complain, and back stab. And all for $5 or a hot dog.

June 28th, 2012, 3:25 pm #5

Right on point. Also, Patrick Hayes won the Sean Evans Tourney and is one of the top talents they have/had. Sorry to see him go.. but glad he stood up to Miller. When will someone realize this guy is bad ... How could you run out someone like Hayes... great work ethic... great charisma.. and people pay to see him.

June 28th, 2012, 3:29 pm #6

PWX/Miller only pretend to care about or respect you while you are there. The minute you leave all the PWX lifers start talking shit on you. It's sad to see guys work hard for PWX for the lowest pay in the area and then get shit on just because they leave. There's no thought of the fact that Hayes helped keep that company a float while running in a pavilion. Or that he busted his ass for little to no money for them for 3-4 years. Instead, the lifers just talk shit on him now and say he's spoiled and wants his way. Maybe he just got tired of being lied to or disrespected. The Kool-aid of potential TV, Japanese TV, and all the other stuff that won't happen only works on certain guys. Kudos to Hayes for realizing it was all bs.

June 28th, 2012, 3:38 pm #7

Let me burst the Bubble on TV.. There is none. Miller and Jakal are working on Internet "TV" or a cable public access shw like Deveraux does...not TV.. and the Japanese TV was only done because JB Destiny had them there to shoot. Miller had nothing to do with Japan. There is no Japanese TV for PWX.

June 28th, 2012, 8:02 pm #8

I like PWX, but I have always found it suspicious that whenever somebody leaves the company, they instantly get trash talked on this board. Its always made them look desperate.

June 28th, 2012, 8:03 pm #9

Let me burst the Bubble on TV.. There is none. Miller and Jakal are working on Internet "TV" or a cable public access shw like Deveraux does...not TV.. and the Japanese TV was only done because JB Destiny had them there to shoot. Miller had nothing to do with Japan. There is no Japanese TV for PWX.
Doubtful that Hayes stood up to Miller. He probably emailed Quinn with some bullshit lie why he couldn't make it. Standing up to someone is not his style.

June 28th, 2012, 8:05 pm #10

I talked to everyone at PWX and they didn't know anything but Hayes wasn't able to make dates. As far as the rest its the same old haters over and over.