RPW Fatal Elimination 4/17/10

RPW Fatal Elimination 4/17/10

RPW Web Team
RPW Web Team

April 7th, 2010, 12:02 am #1

Join the stars of Revolution Pro Wrestling live in Byesville, Ohio at Meadowbrook Middle School (58607 Marietta Road Byesville, OH 43723) as RPW Presents Fatal Elimination.

Join us as we Crown our First Heavyweight Champion in a 16 man all star tournament as well as our first tag team championsin a "Fatal Elimination" 4 team match

Stars attending will be Joe Joe Little, Bulldozer, John Rossiter, Vegas Violence (Ace Jaymes & Vinny Violence), New Age Impact (Austin Alexander & JT Storm), Buckshot Jones and many more!!!

Tickets $5 in advance $7 at the door

For more information go to www.myspace.com/rpwprowrestling

RPW Web Team
RPW Web Team

April 7th, 2010, 12:04 am #2

RPW is officially licensed by the Ohio State Athletic Commission

April 7th, 2010, 1:19 am #3

You are announcing that you are licensed like it is some special thing?

News flash, it is a requirement to run a show.

April 7th, 2010, 1:21 am #4

RPW is officially licensed by the Ohio State Athletic Commission
I looked at your myspace page and this is exactly why an athletic commission is a damn joke. This is as backyard as one can get.

April 7th, 2010, 1:27 am #5

You are announcing that you are licensed like it is some special thing?

News flash, it is a requirement to run a show.
we just added it because it wasn't in the copy for the original message and to differentiate ourselves (sorry if that word is too big for you: it means set ourselves apart) from the outlaws out there trying to pass themselves off as real promotions

So relax kid, or allan or whoever you are

Ace Jaymes
Ace Jaymes

April 7th, 2010, 1:37 am #6

I looked at your myspace page and this is exactly why an athletic commission is a damn joke. This is as backyard as one can get.
and what exactly in your obviously "expert" opinion is backyard about us...huh...oh maybe cuz our graphics team did what we wanted in makin old school fliers instead of making some colorful bullshit in five minutes on photoshop

April 7th, 2010, 2:14 am #7

I didnt say anything about your poster did I? Maybe you need to shut the fuck up. Look at your fucking roster pictures that a 10 year old with a box of crayolas could do better ass hole. But since you brought that to my attention someone needs to learn how to design. I agree its not needed to have a rainbow of colors on a poster. Dont use blurry garbage pictures, learn size ratio, and dimensions. Maybe some spell check and capitalization on your sponsors would be nice. Offend you being a back yarder? Go get bent and pound salt dick head.

April 7th, 2010, 2:18 am #8

Your fucking my space page is fucking back yard filled. Blog about some joke tour you went on? Some made up title? You are a fucking back yarder is I ever seen one. Come to Pittsburgh bitch and I will hand you the ass whipping of a life time. Your most notable opponent was Michael fucking Cruz? Enough said there to see you are not anything to ever want to see in the ring. Except it yarder.

April 7th, 2010, 3:37 am #9

the myspace page is fucking the shits... are you fucking serious with the notable feud section?!? feuding with michale cruz, jack blaze, and lpw are not the most credible and professional names in the indy area, very low budget... much like you roster page and fliers... look at you shit and honestly tell us all on here that it is top notch and professional and you will prove you got a mind like blaze and cruz, just because you can run a show does not mean that you a legit promotion... and was the bulldozer in a feud with shane or did the just work 1 match together?

Ace Jaymes
Ace Jaymes

April 7th, 2010, 3:43 am #10

Your fucking my space page is fucking back yard filled. Blog about some joke tour you went on? Some made up title? You are a fucking back yarder is I ever seen one. Come to Pittsburgh bitch and I will hand you the ass whipping of a life time. Your most notable opponent was Michael fucking Cruz? Enough said there to see you are not anything to ever want to see in the ring. Except it yarder.
ohh somebody's testy...did I offend...strike a nerve maybe, listen up kid YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS FUCKING BUSINESS! just another little wise ass mark punk bitch who, because he can sit back and post anonymously on a message board, all of a sudden has internet muscle. Tell me something who have you worked??? What moves have you created??? What contribution have you made to, not only this business, but to life in general??? Well I can answer all those questions with a simple NOTHING. You haven't done a god damn thing.

Oh and by the way it's spelled ACCEPT, so learn to spell before you bitch about typos. now accept that