Remix Pro Wrestling Returns April 2nd, Marietta, Ohio. Mickie James vs Sara Del Rey

Remix Pro Wrestling Returns April 2nd, Marietta, Ohio. Mickie James vs Sara Del Rey

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

February 17th, 2011, 3:08 pm #1

Saturday April 2nd, Remix Pro Wrestling returns to Marietta, Ohio for the Throw Down Hoedown for the Pound.

The event as always is a fundraiser for the Humane Society of the Ohio Valley. In 2010 you helped us raise over $10,000 for the shelter, THANK YOU.

Please continue to support us as we head towards our biggest event to date.

Doors open at 5pm and the show starts at 7pm. Get there early as Blacksmith Barbecue will be on hand selling the best barbecue around.

Official Card:

First Meeting Ever-TNA Knockout Mickie James battles Sara Del Rey!

ASW X Division Champion Facade puts the title on the line against Matt Cross!

TJ Phillips & Chance Prophet are allowed back for one night only as they battle the Murder Junkies who are out for revenge!

Dirty South takes on "Omega" Aaron Draven & Shiima Xion

Wrestling Legend Tracy Smothers w/ Jessie Belle will take on the "Trailer Park Icon" Viper

To declare the #1 Contendar for the ASW X Division Title "The Worlds Only One Legged Wrestler" Zach Gowen takes on Jason Gory and Zac Vincent in a 3 Way Dance!

After the action head over to No Idea Sports Dining for the WWE Hall of Fame.

This is going to be a very special weekend for all wrestling fans, please don't miss it!

TICKETS are being sold at remixprowrestling.com starting at just $10!!!

Thank you for reading,

-Adam Johnson
Remix Pro Wrestling Promoter

February 17th, 2011, 6:46 pm #2

Just a heads up WWE is talking about making the Hall of Fame ceramony to air at 8pm Monday April 4th before Raw, then the 2 hour raw and then at 11 the season premier of Tough Enough.

February 18th, 2011, 1:28 pm #3

Saturday April 2nd, Remix Pro Wrestling returns to Marietta, Ohio for the Throw Down Hoedown for the Pound.

The event as always is a fundraiser for the Humane Society of the Ohio Valley. In 2010 you helped us raise over $10,000 for the shelter, THANK YOU.

Please continue to support us as we head towards our biggest event to date.

Doors open at 5pm and the show starts at 7pm. Get there early as Blacksmith Barbecue will be on hand selling the best barbecue around.

Official Card:

First Meeting Ever-TNA Knockout Mickie James battles Sara Del Rey!

ASW X Division Champion Facade puts the title on the line against Matt Cross!

TJ Phillips & Chance Prophet are allowed back for one night only as they battle the Murder Junkies who are out for revenge!

Dirty South takes on "Omega" Aaron Draven & Shiima Xion

Wrestling Legend Tracy Smothers w/ Jessie Belle will take on the "Trailer Park Icon" Viper

To declare the #1 Contendar for the ASW X Division Title "The Worlds Only One Legged Wrestler" Zach Gowen takes on Jason Gory and Zac Vincent in a 3 Way Dance!

After the action head over to No Idea Sports Dining for the WWE Hall of Fame.

This is going to be a very special weekend for all wrestling fans, please don't miss it!

TICKETS are being sold at remixprowrestling.com starting at just $10!!!

Thank you for reading,

-Adam Johnson
Remix Pro Wrestling Promoter

You guys are a bunch of marks!!!!! Why others don't say it I will never understand.
But really leave it to the real guys and stay out of the ring your what's wrong with wrestling u mark fucks!!!!! Thank you

February 18th, 2011, 4:36 pm #4

Sounds like somebody isn't booked....

Adam, Sam and Joe have already put on two very good/successful shows so far and I think they will continue to do so for awhile. They advertise better than anybody and use overall solid talent.

February 18th, 2011, 5:34 pm #5

And they are huge marks!!! Anyone can see that lol and if u can't then ur just as dumb as they are. They need to use there heads and not be gooffsss WTF lol. Even some of their so called 'talent' kno this and they will say the same thing.

February 18th, 2011, 5:42 pm #6

Sounds like somebody isn't booked....

Adam, Sam and Joe have already put on two very good/successful shows so far and I think they will continue to do so for awhile. They advertise better than anybody and use overall solid talent.
I was on the show! And that has nothing to do with them being marks! We all are fans, but that don't mean we mark out!!!!!!!'?¿?

February 18th, 2011, 5:56 pm #7

And they are huge marks!!! Anyone can see that lol and if u can't then ur just as dumb as they are. They need to use there heads and not be gooffsss WTF lol. Even some of their so called 'talent' kno this and they will say the same thing.
What makes them marks? Booking name talent and booking fresh matches that hasn't been done a hundred times knowing that it will draw? If that makes them marks, they must be "smart" marks....see what I did there? In case you don't know, every promoter in the history of wrestling is a "mark"...every promoter books what they think will draw and most of the time it's something that they want to see, thats the beauty of wrestling.

I've known Adam for 20 years and when it comes to wrestling he has a great head on his shoulders and I think that he is doing an amazing job. With just 2 shows in the books, he has drawn almost 1000 people and (rough estimation) 10,000 dollars for the humane society.

Please grow up and quit starting crap because you're not booked, this is a great cause that I am very proud to be a part of, as is everybody else. Go bitch about some other fed, backyarder, or promoter, troll.

February 18th, 2011, 6:13 pm #8

You guys are a bunch of marks!!!!! Why others don't say it I will never understand.
But really leave it to the real guys and stay out of the ring your what's wrong with wrestling u mark fucks!!!!! Thank you
The problem is anonymous assholes like you running everything down on messageboards. Of course those guys are marks. They will tell you that they are marks. You know what those marks are doing, though? They are raising money for a great cause by putting on entertaining shows that actually draw responses from the fans. No one is trying to please some anonymous prick on the internet. The point is to entertain and please the fans who come to the shows, and that is exactly what happens. The entire duration of the show, people are cheering, booing, making noise, getting autographs,and having a great time. Everyone on the shows get paid for their time, everyone goes home happy, and I don't believe that any of the people who have been in the locker room feel that what Adam and those guys are doing is negative in any way.

February 18th, 2011, 10:16 pm #9

you can tell these guys really are marks by how angry they got over being called marks.

February 18th, 2011, 10:21 pm #10

The problem is anonymous assholes like you running everything down on messageboards. Of course those guys are marks. They will tell you that they are marks. You know what those marks are doing, though? They are raising money for a great cause by putting on entertaining shows that actually draw responses from the fans. No one is trying to please some anonymous prick on the internet. The point is to entertain and please the fans who come to the shows, and that is exactly what happens. The entire duration of the show, people are cheering, booing, making noise, getting autographs,and having a great time. Everyone on the shows get paid for their time, everyone goes home happy, and I don't believe that any of the people who have been in the locker room feel that what Adam and those guys are doing is negative in any way.
Cole Cash, seriously you are on Adams bandwagon mainly because you and he are friends, or is it because he is the only promoter that books you now.
I'll give it to you, Remix has drew some good numbers and raised some good money but thats just becuase they have found the right place to promote at the right time. Apparently Marietta was so hungry for wrestling, not much else goes on in that town. It's not because the names have drawn nor the matches booked have been that great. Honestly it was stupid having Chance Prophet vs Flash in a casket match, it made no sense.
Also Adam and his crew need to stop getting themselves involved in the show which anyone will tell you makes them look very 'Markish'.
I was at thier last show, why do they need to come out to thier own entrance music? WOW, not only stupid but maybe thats why they are considered marks.