Remix Pro results?

Remix Pro results?

August 6th, 2012, 7:56 pm #1

?

August 7th, 2012, 10:59 am #2

Chance Profit defeats Facade to become the new Remix Pro Wrestling Heavyweight champion.

Sassy Stephie defeats Sara Del to become the new Remix Pro Womens champion.

Viper, Cole Cash, & Dirk Extreme defeat T.J. Phillips, Jason Gory, & Mr. Smith when Dirk forces Mr. Smith to tap out to a crossface chickenwing. Adam & Joe earned back 100% ownership of the company

Genuine Jock Samson vs. Zac Vincent. Zac Vincent wins with a crazy 450 moonsault!

Bryan Cross defeats the debuting Ron Mathis!.

Hailey Hatred defeats Sassy Stephie to become the new Remix Pro Womens champion.

August 7th, 2012, 2:52 pm #3

LOL TJ Wasnt even there

where are the real results

August 7th, 2012, 8:14 pm #4

They are real with one mistake being that TJ was fired by Mr Smith and replaced by a mystery man.

August 7th, 2012, 9:42 pm #5

chance prophet replaced tj in the 6 man tag...not sure why tj bailed out,but he seems to be no showing alot anymore....weird he would no show remix,hardly anybody will book him anymore..adam & his crew @ remix do a good job & their good & honest to their workers & fans. honestly i d say they r 1 of the top 3 promptions in ohio n run all their shows n the same town....congrads to chance on winning the remix title....facade is overrated

Dirk Extreme
Dirk Extreme

August 8th, 2012, 7:25 pm #6

Actually, Matt Conard replaced TJ in the match. I'm pretty certain as he was throwing me around, lol.

August 9th, 2012, 3:15 pm #7

yes but with that being inaccurate, what about the rest of the results

Dirk Extreme
Dirk Extreme

August 9th, 2012, 3:47 pm #8

The rest were accurate to my knowledge.

Viper, Cole Cash, & Dirk Extreme defeat Matt Conard, Jason Gory, & Mr. Smith when Dirk forces Mr. Smith to tap out to a crossface chickenwing. Adam & Joe earned back 100% ownership of the company

Genuine Jock Samson vs. Zac Vincent. Zac Vincent wins with a crazy 450 moonsault!

Hailey Hatred defeats Sassy Stephie to become the new Remix Pro Womens champion.>>

Results
Results

August 9th, 2012, 5:26 pm #9

Viper, Cole Cash, & Dirk Extreme defeat Matt Conard, Jason Gory, & Mr. Smith when Dirk forces Mr. Smith to tap out to a crossface chickenwing. Adam & Joe earned back 100% ownership of the company

Hailey Hatred defeats Sassy Stephie to become the new Remix Pro Womens champion

Chance Prophet defeats Michael Facade to become the new Remix Pro Heavyweight Champion