RCW "OUT OF CONTROL" 9/17/11 in Jackson, OH

RCW "OUT OF CONTROL" 9/17/11 in Jackson, OH

RCW President
RCW President

September 6th, 2011, 2:51 pm #1

[/IMG]

from www.rcwonline.com:

RCW is coming back to Jackson and look out because we are OUT OF CONTROL! RCW crashes into the YMCA located at 593 East Main Street in Jackson, OH on Saturday, September 17th for a fantastic show that you won't want to miss. Lots of great matches going down at OUT OF CONTROL. TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW! You can get your tickets in Jackson at the YMCA or at Valero's Mom's Pizza on Huron St. Portsmouth fans can pick up there tickets at Castle Comics or Domino's Pizza. Fans can also get there tickets on www.rcwonline.com which is also the ONLY place to get RESERVED FIRST ROW TICKETS.....Just click the SHOW TICKETS button on the left. RCW's OUT OF CONTROL has a Bell time of 7:30pm with doors opening at 6:30pm. Now let's show you what RCW has in store for OUT OF CONTROL:

RCW: OUT OF CONTROL

[/IMG]
Since his return, "Violent" Vance Desmond has made it known that he wants a shot at the RCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE. Right now, standing in his way is THE JUGGULATOR with Exotic E. Juggulator has done everything to avoid Desmond. His teammates in Projekt Ego, Ron Mathis and Devon Maximus have tried to fend off the attacks from Desmond but Vance is on a mission since his return. Desmond's quest may lay in the fact that just over a year ago it seemed he would never wrestle again. Vance Desmond was told by Doctors to stop wrestling due to a kidney ailment. 1 year later, Desmond was cleared and ready to take on the world. For the first time though, the fans were now behind him. RCW fans have never seen these two face each other and it's going to happen on Saturday, Sept. 17th in Jackson, OH. The fans voted at the last event and gave this shot to Desmond, will he succeed in his quest for the title???

[/IMG]
Speaking of Project Ego....Adrenaline X (Ron Mathis & Devon Maximus) have been out to capture the RCW WORLD TAGTEAM TITLES from day 1 of their arrival. They have come up short in there efforts but have always left their mark. Adrenaline X did however win the 1st Annual RCW TAGTEAM INVITATIONAL CUP back in February. Who did they beat in the first round? The current RCW WORLD TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS, The Black Irish Saints (DDK & Devlin Anderson). Not only did they defeat them but since that day they have attacked them from behind and are making sure BIS is taking them seriously. Can the Black Irish Saints prove that they are the superior team by defeating Adrenaline X or will Projekt Ego attain more GOLD? Exotic E will be with Adrenaline X as always and one can only assume he will make his presence known.

[/IMG]
"The American Idol" Dirk Extreme won the RCW NORTH AMERICAN TITLE at Injection 9 from Trik Nasty. Most would say that he ROBBED Trik Nasty. Extreme not only forced Trik Nasty back into his ROADIE CONTRACT, but forced him into giving up the title. Now apparently Extreme has both SIMON and Trik Nasty back in his corner and his first title defense is against Former RCW WORLD TAGTEAM CHAMPION, Heavy Metal. Metal's team defeated Extreme's team at Injection 9 and Extreme was the one getting pinned. Heavy Metal could break out a smash hit and walk away North American champion! Could this turn into a BATTLE OF THE BANDS???

[/IMG]
As we mentioned above....Trik Nasty has to endure the rest of the year as The American Idol's ROADIE. Dirk Extreme is in control of Trik Nasty's contract. Instead of giving Trik a rematch for the North American Title, Extreme set up a match for Trik Nasty at OUT OF CONTROL with "Captivating" Corey Mason. Corey is a former RCW World Tagteam Champion and member of Pretty in Pink. This is the first time these two have met inside the ring. Dirk's goal in Trik's matches seems to be to humiliate him and set him up for failure. Can Trik overcome the obstacles that lay before him? And what will Corey Mason have up his sleeve?

[/IMG]
At Injection 9, Flash Fury and fellow fan favorite and recent RCW Newcomer, Eclipso squared off against each other. These two put on an exciting bout that showed true athleticism and sportsmanship. Flash Fury has held every title in RCW not to mention being a 2 time Injection Rumble Winner. Eclipso has made a name for himself in other promotions around the region and pushed Flash to the limits in their last match. Fury came out on top in their last encounter but the BOARD and fans agreed.....we want to see that match again! At OUT OF CONTROL on September 17th, that will happen.

[/IMG]
This match showcases 2 of RCW's Vets. Both Randy "The King" Allen and "Bad News" Keith Hamblin have been in the wrestling business for many years now. Both were mortal enemies back when they were in rival promotions over 10 years ago. That hatred has never left. Randy Allen nearly won the Injection 9 Rumble. The King looked better than we'd seen him look in years, but fell short of accomplishing his goal. Allen has told RCW Management to expect a NEW Randy Allen at OUT OF CONTROL. Allen seems to have a fire lit under him to prove something to himself. In the other corner we have "Bad News" Keith Hamblin. Hamblin recently had a successful run as RCW WORLD TAGTEAM CHAMPION with Heavy Metal. Hamblin stepped up to the plate last time RCW was in Jackson and took on Maxx Power in a great matchup!. Many believe if it wasn't for The Mastermind that Hamblin would have won that match. Which of these two will advance up the ladder on September 17th?

[/IMG]
Injection 9 Rumble Winner, Chad Cruise has been on a roll as of late. Cruise shocked everyone by coming out of his shell and winning the Rumble. Chad now has a contract for any match he desires. One can only assume that it is a matter of time before Chad cashes in that contract for a RCW WORLD TITLE shot. Cruise has stated to RCW Management that he wants to prove to everyone that he is ready for whichever title he chooses to go for. Cruise is no stranger to "Genuine" Jock Samson. Samson defeated Cruise in a 3-way bout a couple years back when both were just coming into the ranks of RCW. Samson is one of the most hated and manipulative wrestlers in RCW history. He has been away from the promotion for over a year and is now returning and also setting his sights on future gold. "Loony" Mike Horton has assured us that "Jock's Rules" will never apply again.

Don't miss RCW "OUT OF CONTROL" on Saturday, September 17th, 2011 at the YMCA in Jackson, OH located at 594 East Main Street. Tickets available NOW in Jackson at the YMCA and Valero's Mom's Pizza on Huron St. In Portsmouth at Domino's Pizza and Castle Comics. Or on www.rcwonline.com where you can also get FIRST ROW RESERVED SEATING. Presale tickets are only $8 while Door Tickets are $10. FIRST ROW RESERVED are only $2 more. The doors open at 6:30pm with a 7:30pm Bell. We hope you join us and prepare to go OUT OF CONTROL!

Carl
Carl

September 7th, 2011, 12:15 am #2

only three guys even look like wrestlers on the whole card, only chad cruise (who looks like colt mcCoy) trik nasty, and vance desmond. i know that the business is already sold out but nobody will belive that card is real, when only 3 mabye halfway atheletes are on the card

September 7th, 2011, 1:17 am #3

People that go to indie shows will believe it is real. Not every wrestler needs to be exactly alike. How can you judge if someone is an athlete or not by a picture? You can not. Carl you have never made a post stating anything good about anything. Because of that do you think that anybody ever takes anything you say seriously? They do not. I do believe in constructive critisism but you have never said anything constructive. This is indie wrestling so stop comparing it to the big time. When you are a wrestler as a full time job you can do things differently. With wrestling dead that is not true for most wrestlers. I care more about what a wrestler does in the ring than his overall look. What you think looks like a wrestler is not what the rest of us think.

September 7th, 2011, 6:08 am #4

Carl appears to like guys that are more muscled than others. I would venture a guess to say he is of the homosexual persuasion.

viper
viper

September 7th, 2011, 10:40 am #5

only three guys even look like wrestlers on the whole card, only chad cruise (who looks like colt mcCoy) trik nasty, and vance desmond. i know that the business is already sold out but nobody will belive that card is real, when only 3 mabye halfway atheletes are on the card
Carl ,there you go trying to bash again....I am good friends with most guys on this show and they always draw really well and have for many years...Carl am I gonna have to call you out again? I told you that i was sick of you bashing everyone but you just cant shut your big mouth !!!

September 7th, 2011, 12:08 pm #6

Viper..from his front yard toilet throne
has waved his magical gutter spike and proclaimed
"Carl shut your mouth" a hush has come over southern ohio
as his followers and minions await blubbermouths response..
all Hail Hardcore.all Hail Hardcore..

Dirk Extreme
Dirk Extreme

September 7th, 2011, 3:56 pm #7

Carl ,there you go trying to bash again....I am good friends with most guys on this show and they always draw really well and have for many years...Carl am I gonna have to call you out again? I told you that i was sick of you bashing everyone but you just cant shut your big mouth !!!
Carl, many of those guys are more athletic than you may think. WWE seems to be all about the cookie cutter mold of what a wrestler is suppose to look like and you seem to be following that idea. What I truly always loved about wrestling was that everyone was different. You had muscled guys, Heavy guys, small guys, guys that looked like they just came out of bar to fight. Women in the same vain as well. To me that is what made wrestling interesting. At the end of the day the questions should be....Can they wrestle? Can they entertain the fans? Will the fans come back to see them again? After running RCW for 9 years now with nearly 100 shows under our belt I can tell you that the answer to those questions is YES. I'll give my thoughts on all the wrestlers on the card.

Vance Desmond - You praised for looking like an athlete and he is IMO one of the best out there in the tristate region today.

Juggulator - Juggs has been wrestling for over 10 years now and has been to several different countries. His gimmick is awesome and people buy into The Juggulator.

Trik Nasty - You praised for looking like an athlete and Trik has always been one of my fav opponents. He's really good at getting the most out of his opponent no matter who he is working.

Corey Mason - Corey is great in the "homosexual" wrestler role. He's very good at getting his gimmick over. Don't let the gimmick fool you though as Corey is a very competant performer

Heavy Metal - Still fairly new. He was one of the last people to come out of the old RCW Training program. Since then he has been getting work for XWE and WWC. He has come a long way. The fans love him and I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about him in the ring

ME Dirk Extreme - I've been wrestling for 16 years now. I've had good matches and like most I've had a few bad as well. I can tell you that fans love to hate the American Idol character. I've taken it many places and I know how to get over.

Black Irish Saints - A hard hitting tagteam that also do a great Irish gimmick. Fans love them. Both have been around for awhile now and are well established.

Adrenaline x - These two are really starting to make a name for themselves in the past year and a half. Getting work everywhere which should tell you something. Great high risk wrestlers.

Randy Allen - Randy is also well established. He has been wrestling around the area since around 1997. Randy is very good at controlling a match and a crowd.

Keith Hamblin - Keith is a powerhouse. He is a big farm boy and is literally one of the strongest people I have met. Is he built like adonis? No, but Keith is a pwerhouse none the less and knows how to work

Eclipso - he is fairly new to RCW. Has worked for WWC for years. Our fans have really taken to him and his high flying abilities

Flash Fury - What can I say about Flash....He has more determination than anyone I ever met. Flash is easily the most popular guy on our shows and many others shows and the funny thing is......he never hardly says a word. It's his natural charisma.

Chad Cruise - Chad is awesome and I'm really glad to have him back in RCW. Chad is very underated IMO.

Jock Samson - Really glad to also have Jock back. Jock is a great overbearing heel who knows how to talk and work.

Now, I know you could probably care less for my thoughts on all the above wrestlers, but the fact is that I believe in them and OUR fans believe in them. I believe in RCW and the people that work for it. If you think the fans won't buy into our guys then come to a show and find out for yourself.

BTW, Thanks Viper, appreciate it!

Ron Mathis
Ron Mathis

September 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm #8

Sir, I am a world class athlete, I once got a hole in one on a put put golf course. go ahead and take your foot out of your mouth, carl.

Jock Samson
Jock Samson

September 7th, 2011, 7:29 pm #9

Hey Ron thats my gimmick! lol

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

September 8th, 2011, 3:00 am #10

To be honest most of these guys are some of the most talented guys you could want,they don't have Vince spending money building them up etc.
When i wrestled seriously i was average at best technical ,i could sell good and make you believe i was really hitting or kicking the shit out of a guy(Which i see a lot of guys out there that need to learn that)
My skills where average but i was heavily muscled up and i could work a crowd really good and was pretty good with a mic.
I knew the best part of the show was when i came out (made great money on 8x10 and Polaroids)and i could work a good match with the right people but if the other guy didn't know how to work i was screwed.
Most of these guys can have a good match with a yarder
It seems i am bragging and maybe i am, but half the rooster on this show are better than me period.
And as somebody else said you need the high flyers ,the technical the chain wrestlers,the lady's and the giants the midgets and even the average wrestler like me to have a good show .
I have never worked a RCW show but i am friends with some of the boys so give them a break you won't be disappointed this is the indys not the WWE .
One more thing i am not ass kissing because as of right now i am not taking bookings........
I am good friends with JUGGS but wrestling wise he is average but with the gimmick and charisma and hardcore style he is a draw and fans want to be near him.
And to me that's what it's all about ,if the fans like you then that's all that matters in my book,not a worker who can't see his flaws or hating because they can't be booked except in their own fed.

Support your indys go to the shows and if you see something a worker can improve on then by all means tell them but tell them as you would want to be told....

To be honest the average person thinks what we do is stupid so in my own opinion we should support each other instead of bashing each other.