RCW "Injection 9" Featuring WWE Tough Enough's Ryan Howe - June 25th Portsmouth, OH

RCW "Injection 9" Featuring WWE Tough Enough's Ryan Howe - June 25th Portsmouth, OH

RCW President
RCW President

June 13th, 2011, 5:35 pm #1

[/IMG]

Taken from www.rcwonline.com:

It has reached that time of the year again! The most popular RCW Event each year - INJECTION. This year's INJECTION will once again highlight the 9th ANNUAL INJECTION RULES RUMBLE! For those that have never witnessed it, the Injection Rumble is unlike any match you may have seen and has been a crowd favorite every year. Not only do we have the RUMBLE at Injection 9 but WWE TOUGH ENOUGH CONTESTANT RYAN "Don't Call Me Skidmark" HOWE will be in action and wait until you see who Howe's opponent will be! Ryan Howe is also bringing with him, his current girlfriend, the daughter of Legendary Tracy Smothers.....the beautiful and sexy JESSIE BELLE SMOTHERS! You don't want to miss this very SPECIAL EVENT. Injection 9 takes place on Saturday, June 25th at the Plumbers & Pipe Fitter Local 577 located at 1236 Gallia Street in Portsmouth (next to Portsmouth Library and across from PHS). Tickets are available at DOMINO'S PIZZA (Yes we are indeed back at DOMINO'S) and at CASTLE COMICS. You can also purchase your tickets online here at www.rcwonline.com. www.rcwonline.com is also the only place you can purchase FIRST ROW RESERVED SEATING and the NEW FAMILY PACKS. Check them out over on the Ticket Page. Now let us take a look at what will be going down on June 25th at INJECTION 9....

RCW ROAD TO INJECTION RESULTS
8-man Tagteam Match - Projekt Ego (Juggulator, Ron Mathis, and Devon Maximus..with Exotic E)and "The American Idol" Dirk Extreme will take on the team of "Violent" Vance Desmond, Chad Cruise, and Metal Mayhem (Keith Hamblin and Heavy Metal). The 8-man tagteam match has been a staple at Injection events. 1-fall decides the match and this match has always delivered. Vance Desmond has been on a quest to get the RCW WORLD TITLE from Juggulator while Juggulator has been avoiding Desmond at all costs. Unfortunately, Desmond's health may cost him this opportunity. There is a possibility that Vance may have to step away from the ring permanently due to an ongoing health reason. We should know more soon and wish the best for Vance and his family. Metal Mayhem and Adrenaline X are both in the Tagteam Title hunt and have had some great battles in the past. Dirk Extreme just barely got a win over Chad Cruise at the last event. What will happen when these 8 men collide? Find out June 25th! Flash Fury will be returning to action after suffering a broken hand. Flash will be taking on fellow fan favorite, the masked Eclipso. Eclipso has dazzled fans since arriving here in RCW. Flash Fury will be a true test for the hooded warrior. This should be an exciting match!

The RCW WORLD TAGTEAM TITLES will be on the line as newly crowned Champions, The Black Irish Saints (DDK & Devlin Anderson) will defend against former champions Pretty in Pink (Corey Mason & Jimmy Malloy). Pretty in Pink are not liked by the fans or many in the locker room for that matter. The Black Irish Saints have developed a following as of late that like to see the brawlers flat out fight. What tricks do Pretty in Pink have in store for the Saints?

Speaking of titles...The RCW NORTH AMERICAN TITLE is up for grabs as well. Randy "The King" Allen has been on a streak since winning the title last November. Allen will be facing Trik Nasty. Nasty has been forced for the last 6 months to be Dirk Extreme's "ROADIE". Nasty's 6 months are up and you can bet that he is wanting to make a statement to the fans that have supported through the entire debacle. Can Trik Nasty become the 3rd superstar to capture all 3 RCW Titles during his career? He'll have to go through THE KING first.

WWE TOUGH ENOUGH STAR, RYAN HOWE was referred to as "Skidmark" by Bill Demott on the program. Howe has since put forth a new attitude that is gaining respect on the Indy Circuit. Howe is picking up win after win and climbing the ladder back to the WWE. He has a huge challenge for himself at INJECTION 9......Ryan Howe will face the RCW machine known as JUDAS THORN! Judas Thorn has the most impressive win/loss record of any RCW Superstar in history. Thorn is a 2 time RCW World Heavyweight Champion, an Injection Rumble winner, a former RCW World Tagteam Champion, and has battled in 3 countries in squared circle. Ryan Howe will have the eye catching Jessie Belle Smothers in his corner. Don't think that Jessie Belle is just another pretty face. Jessie has been making a name for herself for the last few years and has gained quite the reputation for being as dirty as her father Tracy Smothers. What will happen in this epic matchup?

THE 9TH ANNUAL I20-MAN INJECTION RULES RUMBLE: 2 men start out. Every 2 minutes another enters. You can only be eliminated at first by being thrown over the top rope and both feet hitting the floor. That is the case until there are 4 left. At 4 you must obtain a pinfall. When there are 3 left, someone must SUBMIT. The FINAL 2 will battle it out in a NO DQ TABLE MATCH! This is always one of the most exciting matches of the year. For the first time at Road To Injection we let the fans determine who would #1 and #20 in this year's RUMBLE. "American Idol" Dirk Extreme has the unfortunate task of being #1 in the Rumble and the fans overwhelmingly chose Flash Fury to be #20. Flash Fury has won the last 2 Injection Rumbles and he now has the best spot in the entire Rumble thanks to the fans! The Injection Rumble is also a favorite because RCW always throws in some surprises. Wrestlers that you haven't seen for quite sometime seem to always show up and surprise the fans by entering into the Rumble. Let's take a look at who we have signed up thus far for this year's 9th Annual Injection Rumble

INJECTION 9 PARTICIPANTS
1. "American Idol" Dirk Extreme (confirmed #1)
2. Randy "The King" Allen
3. Trik Nasty
4. Eclipso
5. "Pretty Boy" Jimmy Malloy
6. "Relentless" Ron Mathis
7. Juggulator
8. "Violent" Vance Desmond
9. Chad Cruise
10. "Bad News" Keith Hamblin
11. Devon Maximus
12. Devlin Anderson
13. Dangerous Damian Kass
14. "Captivating" Corey Mason
15. Heavy Metal
16. Judas Thorn
17. Mystery Entrant
18. Mystery Entrant
19. Mystery Entrant
20. Flash Fury (confirmed #20)

INJECTION 9

9TH ANNUAL 20-MAN INJECTION RULES RUMBLE ENDING IN A TABLE MATCH!

SPECIAL ATTRACTION MATCH
WWE TOUGH ENOUGH'S Ryan Howe w/ Jessie Belle Smothers
VS
Judas Thorn

8-MAN TAGTEAM MATCH
Juggulator, Ron Mathis, Devon Maximus, "American Idol" Dirk Extreme w/ Exotic E & Simon
VS
"Violent" Vance Desmond, Chad Cruise, "Bad News" Keith Hamblin, & Heavy Metal

RCW NORTH AMERICAN TITLE MATCH
Randy "The King" Allen (C) VS Trik Nasty

RCW WORLD TAGTEAM TITLE MATCH
The Black Irish Saints (DDK & Devlin Anderson) (C)
VS
Pretty in Pink ("Captivating" Corey Mason & "Pretty Boy" Jimmy Malloy)

Flash Fury VS Eclipso

Don't miss the 9th Annual INJECTION! Tickets available NOW at Domino's Pizza, Castle Comics, and www.rcwonline.com! June 25th in Portsmouth, OH at the Plumbers & Pipe Fitters across from PHS....BE THERE!

Indy Insider II
Indy Insider II

June 16th, 2011, 2:41 pm #2

Promoting this turd to get more people to buy tickets is a joke. Noone wants to see this guy. It is like Matt "Cross" too.. these guys came off so poorly on Tough Enough that it has killed their careers.

June 16th, 2011, 6:52 pm #3

Obviously not. Most of them are getting MORE work then they were getting before and I am sure more money per booking. Please explain how that is killing their careers?? Because if getting more bookings, and more money is killing my career sign me the fuck up...

June 16th, 2011, 9:28 pm #4

If they are, you are the idiot for paying them. Miller would not drop a dime on these 2. They showed on national TV they are incapable, and noone will come just to see them. Rule #1 as a promoter -- If you are paying extra for talent, that talent needs to double the draw it would take to cover their pay over and above the regular expected house. So you can understand, if your normal house is 100, and you have one of these 2 on the card, just them being there needs to double the ticket sales that it will take to pay them. SO if that means you need 30 to cover their pay, then they better draw 60 just to make it worth while. Neither of them are capable in or out of the ring to do that. Especially Skid Mark.

June 17th, 2011, 12:17 am #5

Re: RCW "Injection 9" Featuring WWE Tough Enough's Ryan Howe - June 25th Portsmouth, OH
by Indy Insider II (no login)

Promoting this turd to get more people to buy tickets is a joke. Noone wants to see this guy. It is like Matt "Cross" too.. these guys came off so poorly on Tough Enough that it has killed their careers.

Obviously not. Most of them are getting MORE work then they were getting before and I am sure more money per booking. Please explain how that is killing their careers?? Because if getting more bookings, and more money is killing my career sign me the fuck up...

```````im with the second guy, and completely disagree with insider 2. nobody ever heard of ryan before, now hes getting booked all over the place. it totally gave him a career. for mdogg, i dont think he came off poorly at all.
getting rid of him like they did, made the show look poorly, and showed it was obviously not a real competition. if you let the obvious best wrestler with over 10 years experience go because of bullshit unbelievable reasons, that to me doesnt make him look bad at all. if anything, it showed that who they were looking for was going to be much more inexperienced, and they dint want a guy who was that good, and didnt need any of their own training.

If they are, you are the idiot for paying them. Miller would not drop a dime on these 2. They showed on national TV they are incapable, and noone will come just to see them. Rule #1 as a promoter -- If you are paying extra for talent, that talent needs to double the draw it would take to cover their pay over and above the regular expected house. So you can understand, if your normal house is 100, and you have one of these 2 on the card, just them being there needs to double the ticket sales that it will take to pay them. SO if that means you need 30 to cover their pay, then they better draw 60 just to make it worth while. Neither of them are capable in or out of the ring to do that. Especially Skid Mark.

````````i have to disgaree with a lot of this as well. mdogg didnt show that at all. with ryan, i dont think it showed that either. to me all i got was bill demott was an asshole bully, whos probably pissed he never made it in the wwe. i didnt see any of the other all very successful wwe people being dicks like that. just him. so maybe if ryan had an actual shot he might be good. or he might suck.
these days i dont think any one person really draws by them selves that often anymore. so if whoever pays for themselves, i think id be happy. but with both of them being on national tv, i think many people will come just to see that guy from tough enough, even if they never say them before, or like with ryan, dont really know anything else about him. with mdogg they will get their moneys worth. with ryan, who knows.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

June 17th, 2011, 2:47 am #6

The simple fact that you were not even talking about the guy before TE...now you are. I say it worked out well for him. That will translate to curiosity from people who watched TE but won't go to a local indy show now has a reason too.

Miller? Are you talking about Jim Miller, or Bull Miller? Doesn't matter cause neither of them pay their own locals so no they won't pay for a name to come in either. Duh.

Dirk Extreme
Dirk Extreme

June 17th, 2011, 4:24 am #7

I was suppose to work Ryan back at the last Remix show in April but he was signed to Tough Enough. Then by a chain of events I got to work him last Friday in ASW. I can honestly say that IMO, that he has what it takes to make it and I believe he will be back in the WWE within the next 2 years. He's still pretty young, got a good look, good talker on the mic, very respectful, knows how to work the crowd, and knows how to work period. There are times you are in the ring with people and you can just feel the difference between them and others and like I said, I feel like he has "it". I for one am excited to have him in RCW for the show. I think putting him against Judas Thorn aka Sam Hane will be an interesting matchup to say the least.

June 17th, 2011, 7:17 pm #8

Would you rather have someone that's been exposed on National TV via WWE and known to be quality because they trained with the likes of Bill DeMott, Steve Austin, Booker T, Trish and the slew of guests that came on TE? Or, would you rather have the wannabe wrestler that is 150 pounds soaking wet, trained by someone who's only work with WWE was doing a security gimmick on Smackdown 10 years ago? I rest my case.

June 21st, 2011, 8:05 pm #9

I would rather have the other guy.. all other factors being equal. A promoter only cares about making Money. He gives 2 shits about entertaining the fans. If I am going to draw the same 150 with or without Skidmark... guess what... I toss the soiled underpants and go commando!!!

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

June 21st, 2011, 8:06 pm #10

Freakin Hilarious!!! That very well may be the best post in the history of this board....