RAY ROWE RETURNS TO CLEVELAND 6/22 AND PITTSBURGH 6/23!!!

RAY ROWE RETURNS TO CLEVELAND 6/22 AND PITTSBURGH 6/23!!!

June 13th, 2012, 5:56 pm #1

So excited. Cant wait to see Rowe back! I'm going to both shows since its not too often you get to see Ray in the area! This is huge for HKW! If Rowe is in IWC Super Indy tournament I'd love to see him face Richards or Callihan or be in the 5 way match with Hentai, Demarco, Dalton Castle and whoever else! GREAT NEWS!

June 13th, 2012, 6:45 pm #2

he is not in the tournament

June 13th, 2012, 11:20 pm #3

Callihan or Davey would make Rowe look like shit and expose him for what he is. And demarco isn't going to be there he said so on twitter a few days ago he quit 3 weeks ago. Look it up if you can sort your way through his ramblings about sex and dumb shit. Just funny how when Bradford quit chuck was so quick to put a statement on the website saying he's gone pretty much shoving dean ut te door. And if you would really travel from Cleveland just to see Rowe you're a fool. Logan Shulo, Facade and Gory are all good hard working young talent worth the drive and aren't over rated jerk offs like callihan, Rowe, Richards, chuck Taylor etc.

June 14th, 2012, 12:44 am #4

Does anyone know the line ups for either show? Id like to make both

June 14th, 2012, 3:16 am #5

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 14th, 2012, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 14th, 2012, 10:06 am #6

Save your money and just go to IWC. You'll need it with the ticket prices being $25 ringside, $20 general admission and $15 for children!!!!

June 14th, 2012, 10:26 am #7

Callihan or Davey would make Rowe look like shit and expose him for what he is. And demarco isn't going to be there he said so on twitter a few days ago he quit 3 weeks ago. Look it up if you can sort your way through his ramblings about sex and dumb shit. Just funny how when Bradford quit chuck was so quick to put a statement on the website saying he's gone pretty much shoving dean ut te door. And if you would really travel from Cleveland just to see Rowe you're a fool. Logan Shulo, Facade and Gory are all good hard working young talent worth the drive and aren't over rated jerk offs like callihan, Rowe, Richards, chuck Taylor etc.
Always a fan of Ray Rowe vs Patrick Hayes. Hayes always plays a racist asshole at HKW but I dont see him pictured. I'd love to see Rowe knock him out

June 14th, 2012, 11:54 am #8

prices are more for IWC because look at the talent! Also Super Indy usually goes about 4 hrs so it's a longer show. I always get my monies worth either way

June 14th, 2012, 12:42 pm #9

Save your money and just go to IWC. You'll need it with the ticket prices being $25 ringside, $20 general admission and $15 for children!!!!
i wouldnt pay 20 bucks for a BJ from sara feeney behind court-time

June 15th, 2012, 2:15 am #10

prices are more for IWC because look at the talent! Also Super Indy usually goes about 4 hrs so it's a longer show. I always get my monies worth either way
id love a bj for sera feeney