Ray Rowe: New HBW Champ

Ray Rowe: New HBW Champ

June 24th, 2012, 9:52 pm #1

"Ray Rowe new HBW champion. Where we at now mark board?"
-Dan Dubos

You're still a little garbage fed who probably paid a guy 10 times what he usually makes to win your fake title. I hope it was a blast marking out for him all day.

That's where you're at now.

June 24th, 2012, 10:01 pm #2

Lol when did Rowe become a big deal? He's an over rated jackass who couldn't capitalize on all the momentum he had 5 years ago and now wrestles in front of 50 people in Texas. He was getting booked against low ki at AIW, Samoa Joe in Hybrid and IWC and still couldn't break out because he's sloppy and reckless.

June 25th, 2012, 12:23 am #3

The kids are having fun. Last show they did, Matt Cross, Bobby Beverly, and ring announcer Pedro were the names they brought in. Yes, they even mark out for ring announcers.

Not Dan Dubos
Not Dan Dubos

June 25th, 2012, 12:42 am #4

Speaking of HBW guys & posting on Facebook, Shawn Blaze posted on his Facebook that Payton Graham called Marcus Knight a mark & threatened to kick his (Payton's) ass.

I'm not a fan of any of the previously named but guess what Shawn, you're terrible & shouldn't be threatening anyone that's trained (unlike yyou. Marcus Knight IS a mark & has proven it time & time again at HKW & HBW. And I would have to say Payton would probably just sit on you, thus doing the world a favor & ridding us of garbage like you.

Keep pretending to be a hard ass Shawn but you're still a punk piece of trash wanna be.

June 25th, 2012, 1:26 am #5

Watch what you say about Dan Dubos, or he'll have his new best friend, Uhaa Nation, beat you up.

June 25th, 2012, 1:38 am #6

Speaking of HBW guys & posting on Facebook, Shawn Blaze posted on his Facebook that Payton Graham called Marcus Knight a mark & threatened to kick his (Payton's) ass.

I'm not a fan of any of the previously named but guess what Shawn, you're terrible & shouldn't be threatening anyone that's trained (unlike yyou. Marcus Knight IS a mark & has proven it time & time again at HKW & HBW. And I would have to say Payton would probably just sit on you, thus doing the world a favor & ridding us of garbage like you.

Keep pretending to be a hard ass Shawn but you're still a punk piece of trash wanna be.
I always just assumed Marcus Knights gimmick was being a mark. He does everything WWE guys do, even the "YES!" thats in right now with Daniel Bryan, and even wears Daniel Bryan's YES YES YES shirt. If thats not being a mark, then what is? I just always assumed it was his gimmick. If he is saying he isn't being a mark then he is just stupid.

June 25th, 2012, 2:42 am #7

Hah yeah and he always does the newest fed finish

June 25th, 2012, 2:47 am #8

I heard they paid Ray 8 grand.

June 25th, 2012, 2:49 am #9

Hah yeah and he always does the newest fed finish

Here's my question, why do any of you care what they do and who they bring in? If it impacts your day to the point where it makes your day worse, then maybe you should look in the mirror and do something to fix your pathetic lives.

June 25th, 2012, 4:30 am #10

From pics online, there appears to be less than 15 "fans" at the HBW show. Where we at now???