Rated R Wrestling debuts April 16th

Rated R Wrestling debuts April 16th

Rated R Booker
Rated R Booker

March 10th, 2010, 6:49 pm #1

March 10th, 2010, 7:00 pm #2

shows on,sounds good deven,but what about the hardcore guys you were asking about,give us some details,joe brooks is a solid worker,reminds me of a young brian pillman.

March 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm #3

if you need someone to work misty james,i'll do it for free,shes hot

Rated R Booker
Rated R Booker

March 10th, 2010, 7:08 pm #4

shows on,sounds good deven,but what about the hardcore guys you were asking about,give us some details,joe brooks is a solid worker,reminds me of a young brian pillman.
The hardcore match that I wanted for the main event has been changed to a last man standing match due to the fact that Viper was was unavaliable for the 16th. Thank you for the offer to work Misty, but that spot is taken. LOL I do still need a ref for the night if anyone is interested.

Deven

March 10th, 2010, 8:41 pm #5

He refs and does shitty flyers much like this one.

March 10th, 2010, 8:53 pm #6

ROTFLMFAO The flyier is far from shitty. Looks like Rated R could be something good, I'm going to check it out.

March 10th, 2010, 11:55 pm #7

Yeah, it's far some shitty. Shitty is so far ABOVE this.

March 10th, 2010, 11:58 pm #8

"if you need someone to work misty james,i'll do it for free,shes hot"

You want seconds after Beau?

March 11th, 2010, 12:19 am #9

Based on the poster this looks like it is going to be a pretty good show.

GeminiWolfeProductions
GeminiWolfeProductions

March 11th, 2010, 12:44 am #10

Sorry people bash me all you want, I was asked to referee and I will tell you zipperheads the same thing I told the booker, at this time I am semi-retired as a ref. One day I may referee again but it will not be because the fans I have want me back it will be because I choose to return to the ring. So there you've heard from the Wolfe