PWX TV

PWX TV

Indy Insider
Indy Insider

April 25th, 2011, 2:31 pm #1

Can anyone substantiate the rumor that Beast has secured TV $ and sponsorship for a new PWX TV Show? Also, I am being told he will also be taking on an ownership position in PWX. Gator is out as the Mon Valley Monsters have not wrestled in some time, and Dee Drake is returning to reform The Factory.

April 25th, 2011, 4:43 pm #2

I also heard that Lucious Lucas will be part of the roster as well as Arch Angel, Axl Law, and Major Agony. They are going to lead an "invasion" into PWX with Marlene Breagle as the mouthpiece of group. Interesting times ahead at PWX.

April 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm #3

1.) Jim Miller will never give up ownership of PWX. That is how he makes his money, even if everybody else doesn't even make 5 dollars.

2.) PWX has been rambling about TV ever since they first lost it. I am sure they will eventually be back on TV judging by the guys who they have brought back on the roster.

3.) PWX will be on TV, yet at the worst time. Their building is not too TV friendly. Actually its too friendly, you see house curtains and ceiling fans. Their story lines are probably at an all time low at least in the past 5 years.

How to solve the problems

1.) Jim just needs to show more respect to his "boys".

2.) PWX needs a better building.

3.) Quinn has proved that he can be a good booker, its just he has so much to book.

The PWX roster should be

Whoever they need to secure this TV stuff
Jon Burton
Travis Fame
Scottie Gash
The Hansens
Patrick Hayes
Brandon K
Troy Lords
Calvin McGrath (unless he actually is going to WWE)
Mad Mike
Chris Taylor
Ashton Amherst
Apollyon
Paul Atlas
Dash Bennett
Sean Reznik
Shirley Doe
Will Esquire
Payton Graham
Chris LeRusso
Lou Marconi
James Ross -PWX pushes this guy way too hard/too fast, slow it down)
Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Reign
Terry Ring
Shane Taylor
RPW

If you need to trim off that I would say cut Ross [even though that obviously wont happen], LeRusso, Graham, Reznik, and maybe Fame.

April 25th, 2011, 7:41 pm #4

1. Jim will never "respect" The Boys.

2. Jim will never take on a partner. Closest thing he got to that was Bubba the Bulldog.

3. That building is not doable for TV , or even a lame POD cast. The sight lines are bad, the lighting is terrible, and the aesthetic look is all wrong.
Miller has not ever even considered moving, he gets the place for peanuts and turns it into $$$...He makes HUndreds every show while the rest of the people who work there, except Quinn and Crusher... make little to nothing at all.

4. Who is Shawn Resnik and why shouold I know who he is?

5. It was only a matter of time before Gator disappeared again.

JOE FRIDAY
JOE FRIDAY

April 25th, 2011, 8:48 pm #5

* PWX WILL ALWAYS RUN IN A SHITTY BUILDING

* PWX WILL NEVER HAVE THEIR OWN BUILDING

* PWX WILL NEVER BE ON TV

* JIM MILLER WILL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE COMPANY

THERE ARE MORE FACTS BUT THOSE ARE THE BASICS

April 25th, 2011, 9:01 pm #6

The promoter will always make the most money, that is not the issue. The issue is he HAS to make that money because he has no real job, and because he needs as much money as he can get, he does not pay his guys. Not even 5 dollars.

April 25th, 2011, 9:28 pm #7

The issue is he is making fist loads of cash, and cries poverty. "There is no money in Indy Wrestling" I disagree, for a con man, there is a lot of money in Indy wrestling.... This guy rakes in cash on our hard work.

April 25th, 2011, 9:49 pm #8

Next HWT Champ... The "Chosen One" Good 'ol JR !!!!

April 26th, 2011, 1:20 am #9

No I do not think they would be that dumb. They know JR needs Amhurst or somebody to "carry" him. They are desperately trying to give Ross character. I saw a promo they made him do, and it was just awful and I am willing to bet it took like 10 takes lol.

Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

April 26th, 2011, 12:23 pm #10

The issue is he is making fist loads of cash, and cries poverty. "There is no money in Indy Wrestling" I disagree, for a con man, there is a lot of money in Indy wrestling.... This guy rakes in cash on our hard work.

He must be doing something right if you continue to work for him!