PWX Special Show Feb 18

PWX Special Show Feb 18

February 11th, 2012, 12:58 pm #1

PRO WRESTLING EXPRESS GIVES BACK WITH 'FAN EXTRAVAGANZA NIGHT!'

On Saturday, February 18th, with a 7:30pm belltime, PWX gives back to it's great fans with a special, previously unannounced, live event show entitled 'PWX Fan Extravaganza Night' at The Wrestleplex (2125 Beacon Street, McKeesport, PA 15132).

This special event will be taped for Fuji Television, which is a large television programming network in Japan, and will feature 6 huge matches that will be announced in the coming days! This will be a chance for PWX fans and wrestlers alike to be on television across the ocean in Japan!!

Cost to attend the 'PWX Fan Extravaganza Night' event is only $2.00!! OR you can receive FREE ADMISSION if you pay for your ticket in advance(at the ticket counter) for our normally scheduled Saturday, February 25th live event 'Revolution!' That is 2 PWX shows for the price of one!

The 2.00 or FREE tickets are good for seating anywhere, including front row, and will be based on a first come, first serve basis. However, you can pre-reserve your seating for this event by sending us a message here on facebook or by visiting our website at www.prowrestlingexpress.com.

Much more will be announced in the coming days, so stay tuned to us on facebook or our website www.prowrestlingexpress.com

February 11th, 2012, 4:15 pm #2

Only $2? Fuck RWA.

February 11th, 2012, 4:32 pm #3

Wait, is this a TV deal for PWX but it's in Japan? Is this a one time thing? I'm confused.

February 11th, 2012, 5:01 pm #4

PWX is moving on up. Good for those guys. They have put in a lot of hard work. I am sure haters will come on here and bash. But look at where they were last year in the pavilion. Now, they have their own building with lighting and effects. You guys all used to bash Miller for not trying or caring. Well, you can't say PWX hasn't improved. And it looks like there is way more effort than before. Even if you want to credit Quinn or CK or anyone else. It's getting better

February 11th, 2012, 5:05 pm #5

Wait, is this a TV deal for PWX but it's in Japan? Is this a one time thing? I'm confused.
THE money has dropped TRUE BELIEVERS!!! PWX! back in the spotlight. teh building, video's, TV, Talent. Everything is falling into place. RWA who? wrestling in pittsburgh is spelled P-W-X!

February 11th, 2012, 5:40 pm #6

Let's not go crazy. IWC will still be #1 for the time being. But, PWX is now a solid #2 again. Things are back to the way they should be. And if PWX and IWC have a good working relationship like it seems that will allow Pittsburgh wrestling fans to have 2 solid choices each month of a place to go and see good shows.

February 11th, 2012, 11:08 pm #7

Saturday February 18th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: All seats just $2.00 or FREE if you pre-pay for our February 25th event!
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

FEATURING:

Plus 5 other huge matches and much much more!

THEN

Saturday February 25th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

FEATURING:

Plus more!

February 12th, 2012, 8:40 am #8

This is just a one time thing from what I understand. Its for the Fuji TV station which is one of the older and more well known Japanese TV channels. I am not sure if this entire show is going to air on Fuji TV, or if its just highlights, or exactly what the deal is.
As far as IWC and PWX being to two top promotions in the area, I think that is very hard to argue anymore. With things going back to the way they used to be, and this time IWC/PWX having more of a working relationship, I think its going to do the entire area good for pro wrestling. Hopefully fans will stop buying into the promotions ran by whack jobs and hicks, and know a solid roster of wrestlers rather than buying into a promotion where half of their performers don't have gear and even worse are untrained/not properly trained.

Indy Insider
Indy Insider

February 12th, 2012, 5:51 pm #9

That is correct. Miller had nothing to do with bringing this show. It was Fuji and JB Destiny. Miller just happened to have an empty building that JBs Brother is the Majority investor in. That said... it will be a PWX show.. so it will be awesome.. and sticking it to Smellbad is one big reason Miller wanted to jump at the chance to do this. He charges more than $2 bucks for a Hot dog and a drink!!

February 12th, 2012, 7:17 pm #10

$2.50 with cheese on the dog. Good shit.