packed house for aiw, watch out wrestlemania

packed house for aiw, watch out wrestlemania

July 1st, 2012, 11:18 pm #1

Last edited by indymessageboard on July 2nd, 2012, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 1st, 2012, 11:46 pm #2

hey chikara, can we borrow your ideas and talent, and pass it off as original in cleveland? thanks

July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am #3

Lmfao

July 2nd, 2012, 4:09 am #4

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lawn chair look. totally fitting of a backyard bbq.

July 2nd, 2012, 4:38 am #5

There is less than 30 paying fans in that picture!!!! LOLOLOLOL.

Now I'm sure there's a few more people scattered throughout Turner's Hall but I cannot imagine much more. I cannot wait to see what ridiculous positive spin is put on this. It sucks, there's no way to sugar coat it.

You suck Thorn
You suck Biggins
You all suck AIW blowhards (Dave The Potato, etc...)

Wow.

July 2nd, 2012, 4:42 am #6

Are you people serious? The place was packed. One dipshit posts a picture where people are moving while people fought and that's what you go on? Fuck you idiots.

July 2nd, 2012, 4:49 am #7

Well then lets see the rest of the photos of the packed house.

Last time there was this post about how there was 300 people at the JT Tournament and on this very board someone went and head counted all the people in Wayne Palmer's pics. There was less than 100. So what happened? AIW made Wayne take down all the pics of the crowd from his Facebook profile.

If it was packed there would have been a circle of people around that action. Turner's can only fit two MAYBE three rows of chairs on the sides of the ring so you mean to tell me that there is 250 people all jammed on the other sides of the ring? Fuck you moron. Just man up and admit it sucked.

July 2nd, 2012, 4:55 am #8

I didnt say there was 300, but there was way more that 3o, and how would the pictures be up already? the show ended less then 3 hours ago. Wait until he puts them up and you'll see.

July 2nd, 2012, 7:01 am #9

Seriously, you people really need to get a grip on reality - I don't remember any post about there being 300 people at the JT show - tonight, there wasn't 300 people either. However, the place was packed in there. All the chairs were being used. There was a fight in the crowd - is everyone supposed to sit in their chairs while this is going on??

And no one asked Wayne to take pics down - he posts pics of every freaking show in the area - some good draws and some bad draws, everyone likes Wayne and appreciates his work.

The people on this board - Fuck! Had a great time at a great show, and people just can't wait to ruin it by trying to shit on it - They've been around for seven years - tonight's show was likely the best one they've ever done. Just get better. Then maybe people will post BS about your shows and hate on you to make themselves look better.

July 2nd, 2012, 8:37 am #10

did that punk piece of shit jake clemons get another hardon as the ref and scare the crowd away? at least he blew enough talent to keep them there!