June 2nd, 2011, 6:56 pm #1

NWA EAST'S NEXT SHOWCASE:
FRIDAY JUNE 10th, 2011
Belltime: 7:30 PM

THE JACOB WOLL PAVILION
4112 Sycamore Dr. (in Renziehausen Park) - McKeesport, PA 15132
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE JAKE!

TICKETS:
VIP: $12 / G.A.: $10 / Kids Under 12: $6 - To reserve tickets, e-mail NWAEASTTICKETS@comcast.net

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

June 2nd, 2011, 9:56 pm #2

I like the HWT Title match. Amhurst and Stryder are tremendous. I also like no Good Ol JR. The kid is getting worse. Dash match is not necessary, he should have retired like he said he was. I will go out for a smoke during that match. Mad Mike should kill RPW and Burton destroy Larusso. Hansen's and EP should be good. More TOny and Less Crusher would be good. The student has rapidly surpassed the teacher. The Sean Evans qualifier is going to be brutal to watch. We will see how PWX can survive without it's top 2 dogs.

June 3rd, 2011, 1:06 pm #3

I don't think Mitchell and Taylor are the two top dogs. I think Stryder is way better than Taylor and prefer him to Mitchell also. Stryder's matches are entertaining and different where as Mitchell has the same Bret Hart style super kick, elbow, boom curtain finish. Everything else I agree with you on.

June 3rd, 2011, 1:23 pm #4

I'll watch an Stryder/Amhurst main event a million times before I'll watch a Mitchell/Taylor one. So, I think PWX will be fine. Styrder is the most over guy on the roster going against the most hated heel there.

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

June 3rd, 2011, 2:13 pm #5

You mis understood. I meant no disrespect to Stryder/Amhurst. I think these 2 can easily be the top dogs. It is time for a change. The focus has been on Taylor way too long, and Mitchell needs a break to have a bigger impact later. He is tremendous talent, but even HHH steps out of the spotlight for a while. Stryder is really good, and Amhurst is the best Heal I have seen on the indy circuit since Chris Hamrick.

June 3rd, 2011, 7:22 pm #6

and Amhurst is the best Heal I have seen on the indy circuit since Chris Hamrick.

you must not watch a lot of wrestling.

June 3rd, 2011, 8:50 pm #7

I know! Taylor and Mitchell are just the worst! They are just, just awful people!...Ohhhhhhhhh The Humanity!! Why god!? Whyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?...

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

June 3rd, 2011, 9:03 pm #8

I do not think they are the worst, and I look forward to Mitchell's healthy return. I was never a big Taylor fan, but he has tremendous value to PWX. Mitchell is bar none the best in Pittsburgh when he is healthy. He looks like awrestler, acts like one. Amhurst is right there too. The guy is money for any promotion he works for. Stryder is the new guy in the mix of that level of local talent. Very good guy from what I can tell as well. Nice to see some fresh blood at the top of the card.

June 4th, 2011, 4:27 am #9

Right on Point Indy Insider dude. Mitchell is very good, Amhurst is just as good and the area's top Heal. Stryder has come along way since his Debut and deserving of the top spot. Now cut the dead weight, Dash, Fame, Those 2 losers that Gator and Beast could not get past in under 2 minutes.

June 5th, 2011, 5:41 pm #10

Cut Gator? Dam idiots. Gator is a local legend. I dont care if he wrestles one minute I still wouldnt cut him.Guys like Gator who helped build this area need to be treated with respect not hate. You must be some young jabrone who have no clue on Pgh history. Gator is apart of that history so respect that or tell him to leave to his face. Oh wait you wont.