NWA East 9/24/11

NWA East 9/24/11

September 15th, 2011, 5:20 pm #1

They are running the last show at the log cabin on the 24th and STILL don't have an updated card on their website or here for the show. WTF kind of promoting is that? If they expect to be a bigger entity then they (think they) are then they need to start getting cards together faster and get their shit together.

Only announced match is Ryan Reign vs Jay Flash and Jimmy Nutts vs Terry Ring. Anyone see the final match yet? I'm guessing Nutts vs Reign

September 15th, 2011, 7:00 pm #2

That is not the last show there, if it is.. it will be the last show of the year. Miller does not have his "building" ready or even close. I spoke to Eye Gook a few days ago and told him I would no longer be working for PWX. He told me not to worry, Miller would be out of the picture soon for good, and the new building is not opening this year. He said that Miller will be running his "property development company " as he calls it.

Branden Scott
Branden Scott

September 15th, 2011, 7:08 pm #3

I would love to see Reign VS Nutts in the finals with Ryan winning. He is one of the best new talents to come to PGH wrestling in the past few years and deserves it. Nutts is a great worker too. Would be a great match. I also wouldn't mind seeing Mitchell vs Hayes either.

September 19th, 2011, 11:59 pm #4

NWA EAST'S NEXT SHOWCASE:
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24th, 2011
Belltime: 7:30 PM
Sponsored by Bootsie's Bar & Restaurant

THE JACOB WOLL PAVILION
4112 Sycamore Dr. (in Renziehausen Park) - McKeesport, PA 15132
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE JAKE!

TICKETS:
VIP: $12 / G.A.: $10 / Kids Under 12: $6 - To reserve tickets, e-mail NWAEASTTICKETS@comcast.net

September 20th, 2011, 12:10 am #5

Great job promoting there guys. Only 4 days before the show....and you finally post the fact the the show is happening. I am alread have plans. If you want people to knpw, you have to start promoting alot sooner.

September 20th, 2011, 2:07 am #6

As opposed to any of their other events? The cards been up for a few days now, but still last minute. Then they will scratch their butts wondering why they didn't bring in more than 50 fans. Then come on here claiming that every other promotion brings in just about the same "paid". I would like to make this suggestion to PWX though, even IF it were the case that every other place draws around 50 "paid" and the other couple hundred fans walked in free (lol), then why don't you guys try and be better than that. Why don't you guys try to bring in more fans than any other place can get?

September 20th, 2011, 8:47 pm #7

Great job promoting there guys. Only 4 days before the show....and you finally post the fact the the show is happening. I am alread have plans. If you want people to knpw, you have to start promoting alot sooner.
Well its been on the site for a year. So I would guess you weren't coming anyways. Plus if you were at the last show you would have known.

September 21st, 2011, 2:30 pm #8

That's great ... Limit your promoting to the crowd that was in attendance the previous show. That will build the crowd for sure. Idiots... that can only lead to a decrease in attendance. Assuming 5 people are busy this show, then they will not know when the next one is, you just lost them. If they miss 1 show, they will not know when to come again, so you lose 5 people every show, your crowd will continue to go down, and rely on your existing crowd to "bring a friend" mentality to get back up. But what about those fans you had, but lost because now they do not know when to be there? I do not go to the PWX Website, so if it is there, you are showing the same 50 people that were in the crowd already. Sounds like a losing formula to me, and someone who has no idea what to do to promote a show. LOL Miller gets exactly what he earns.. nothing.

September 21st, 2011, 4:28 pm #9

Okay but that's YOUR choice not to go to the PWX website. Why are you bitching and moaning about something that YOU choose to do, not the promoter? Stop trying to start shit...

September 21st, 2011, 5:12 pm #10

Most people have never even heard of their web site, and if you go to pwx.com... it does not exist. A web site can be an effective tool when used properly, but Miller has not paid people to hos this web site so many times over the years, he keeps changing the web address. I went to you tube, asaw a PWX Tv spot, and it had an entirely different web address... and guess what.. that one is gone too! To effectively promote, you need a multi layered Marketing plan. Putting a date up on your web site schedule, then expecting thousands of people to see it and hundreds to come becase of it is simply nonsense. You have an obvious lack of professional marketing skills. PWX promoter is crap, and not good at promoting. Miller should stop you from trying to stand up for him. you are only making him look worse, if that is at all possible.